Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Banned User
    Sponsored Links

Playstation Store DOWN

Sponsored Links
    I just got home and was going to try and fool around with out little PS Store hack that others have utilized when i logged in and got this message (In all grey background):

"Site Maintenance Notice

The server is currently down for maintenance

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please Try again later."

Looks like they caught wind of there little problem with the PS Store. Any thoughts on this guys ?

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I would like that maybe something i would actually play like... A devil may cry 4 demo that would be great but who knows

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I can't even log into the playstation network right now. Can anyone else?

They do (several registrations with a @scee.net and so on mail addy)... some of them may even be Staff here!

PS3 Triangle Button

Quote Originally Posted by PS3News View Post
    They do (several registrations with a @scee.net and so on mail addy)... some of them may even be Staff here!
    And they can't wait for Paradox either, not only will they have more fun with their PS3, but they will have more fun @ work making the corrections to fix it.

(I know if I have the chance I'll be working for $ony when I get out of college. After all, they need me, everything I told them (warnings) in specific detail (through email) has been happening, and nothing was done (maybe if I work there things would be more secure)) (kinda funny) That is of course if $ony can make it through on consoles.

Hmmm... when I run my internet connection test, EVERYTHING succeeds, even the PLAYSTATION Network test. However, when I try to sign in, I just get this:

"An error has occurred. You have been signed out of the PLAYSTATION Network. (8002A212)"

Before when I couldn't sign in, the playstation network test failed. Is anyone else having this problem?

I am having the same problem as you.

Works fine for me with 1.51 firmware.

I have the same 8002A212 error. I am using 1.10 firmware with the DNS exploit. I think they may have caught on since people with 1.51 can connect. Hope someone figures this out

I'm using 1.51 and can get Playstation net, also they only release new content on Thursdays.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News