Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

PlayStation Network Video Delivery Service Arrives in Canada

Sponsored Links
    PlayStation Store Senior Manager Grace Chen has announced today that the PlayStation Network video delivery service is now officially available in Canada just in time to celebrate Canada Day.

To quote: Happy Canada Day! Today we are pleased to extend the PlayStation Network video delivery service to our friends and neighbors in Canada!

You've been loud and clear about wanting this service in Canada, and starting today, you can check it out on PlayStation Store on the PS3 or PSP.

As an added bonus, people who visit the Canadian video store between July 1 - July 14 will receive an email with a code for a free SD copy of Charlie's Angels (This offer is valid in CANADA ONLY). Enjoy!

PlayStation Network Video Delivery Service Arrives in Canada

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I visited the store, no email yet. I'll try to post back if I do get an email. And yes, I meet the criteria for this offer :-p

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    YES, FINALLY i've waited so long for this!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by red8316 View Post
    I visited the store, no email yet. I'll try to post back if I do get an email. And yes, I meet the criteria for this offer :-p
    Same here. Hope it comes very soon.

Arrow

Per Grace Chen forum post :
    "It will be a voucher code via email to your PSN email address (within 10 days of your first visit to the video store)."

Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News