Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

PSN Gets a 3D Game - Invincible Tiger: The Legend of Han Tao

Sponsored Links
    Tomorrow Sony's PlayStation Network will receive it's first 3D game, dubbed Invincible Tiger: The Legend of Han Tao for PlayStation 3.

For those unaware, the title is a side-scrolling beat-em-up video game. To quote:

"You will need a pair of classic "red & blue" 3D glasses to see the anaglyphic 3D effects. Or, you'll need a DLP HDTV capable of stereoscopic 3D.

If you don't have a pair of 3D glasses, just go to the official Invincible Tiger [Register or Login to view links].

Although it's still listed as "coming soon", there is an option to get a free pair of 3D glasses courtesy of Publisher Namco Bandai and Developer Blitz Arcade."

PSN Gets a 3D Game - Invincible Tiger: The Legend of Han Tao

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It's late for me so I might be missing something, but when you click "Get it Now" then click the PSN link it takes you to Mini Ninjas Demo. But, for Xbox Live it takes you to Invincible Tiger. I guess because its "coming soon". Maybe cause its not Thursdays PSN Update time yet. I saw Mini Ninjas on the European Store a few days ago for what its worth.

Sponsored Links

Code

Sponsored Links
    The Secret code it asks for when you try to get the free 3D glasses is

mythical

Not for Germany

The free glasses are only available to the US.

Sweet, another reason I am happy to have DLP....

Quote Originally Posted by banksc View Post
    Sweet, another reason I am happy to have DLP....
    The 3D effect only works on certain TVs and generally manufacturers haven't made it massively easy to determine which TVs are compatible and which are not. Apparently, the general trend is increasingly towards incorporating the technology in most newer TVs, although I think currently less than 10% of HDTVs actually support it. Also, apparently it's not always the expensive ones that support it...
    Last edited by tragedy; 08-27-2009 at 04:28 PM Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by tragedy View Post
    The 3D effect only works on certain TVs and generally manufacturers haven't made it massively easy to determine which TVs are compatible and which are not. Apparently, the general trend is increasingly towards incorporating the technology in most newer TVs, although I think currently less than 10% of HDTVs actually support it. Also, apparently it's not always the expensive ones that support it...
    Understood, but I KNOW my Samsung TV supports it.

You don't even need such a TV. You can play with red/green glasses as well.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News