Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

PlayStation Network and Error Code 80029564 Issues Update

Sponsored Links
    Sony's Portal Manager Emmanuel Orssaud has posted up a PlayStation Network and Error Code 80029564 issues update today for those currently experiencing problems with the PSN Store.

To quote: We are aware of the issues with PSN Store. Here's an update on the problem:

Wallet Top ups using Credit/Debit Cards

Some customers were unable to add funds to their account yesterday. If customers tried to top up their wallets multiple times yesterday they should wait a few hours from their last attempt before trying again.

As we expect traffic on PlayStation Network to be extremely high over the coming days customers should try to make any purchases outside of peak hours if at all possible (off-peak hours: morning/early afternoon Western European time).

A small number of customers may have noticed PlayStationŽNetwork transactions on their credit/debit card or their available credit limit reduced, but these top ups may not have been reflected in their PlayStation Network accounts. These transactions should be reversed within the next 24 hours.

Wallet Top ups using PSN Cards

Wallet top ups using PSN Cards should not have been affected by the problems yesterday. If any customer has had problems redeeming their PSN Cards please let us know.

Problems Downloading

Some customers are experiencing problems downloading or installing the Call of Duty add-on and have experienced error code 80029564. As customers have the option to download all 7 versions of the add-on they should identify which disc they have (disc ID can be found on the spine of the game's case) and only download the appropriate version for their disc.

Where the download or install failed customers should attempt to re-download and install during off-peak hours if possible (off-peak hours: morning/early afternoon Western Europe time)

We hope to resolve these issues soon and we apologise for the inconvenience.

PlayStation Network and Error Code 80029564 Issues Update

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    it shouldn't be like this!!! we shouldn't have to go on at off peak times just to download a map ffs! jesus sony are really really upsetting me + i can bet A LOT of other people!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i found a solution, don't use the download in background option and the downloads will install without any errors.

Quote Originally Posted by craig2k9 View Post
    it shouldn't be like this!!! we shouldn't have to go on at off peak times just to download a map ffs! jesus sony are really really upsetting me + i can bet A LOT of other people!
    Well, since all my PS3s are on pre 3.21 fw (as well as a lot of others I can bet) they don't upset me by all this at all actually

Quote Originally Posted by craig2k9 View Post
    we also shouldn't have free access to download new content. /sarcasm

the fact that the access to the ps network is free means that sony doesn't have boat loads of money coming in from users which they could use to update the ps network infrastructure. at least this is just a minor issue with purchasing right now. it's not like we can't play online during peak hours. the people getting mad over this small, insignificant issue need to just rage quit life.

this is crazy.. will the problems like this ever stop?!

Still an error of Sony, and decided comes from nothing good in this moment..

Completely unaffected by this (not loosing Linux just yet!), but felt like a comment anyway... If they're telling everyone to download at "Off-peak" times - surely that's counter productive - ie the off peak time will become the PEAK time because of the number of people connecting at off peak!

My suggestion - just try it when ever you damn well like and take anything sony say with a big pinch of salt while wearing a police vest (to stop them stabbing you in the back).

Note to self: Feeling let down by sony much? hahaha

I didn't encounter any of those problems, just extremely slow download speeds of MW2 Map Pack. Pulse downloaded 1000X faster than it that very same day. I don't get it.

hehehe I only managed to dl the maps at 1.4Mb/s

Only took about 2 or 3 mins.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News