Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

PlayStation Move Model CECH-ZCM1U FCC Listing Uncovered

Sponsored Links
    A few weeks back Sony officially introduced PlayStation Move for the PS3 entertainment system, and today WirelessGoodness.com (linked above) has uncovered the [Register or Login to view links] for it under model number CECH-ZCM1U.

To quote: "Today, Sony passed the Move motion controller through the FCC, suggesting that the device is on schedule for its planned Fall 2010 launch.

The Move controller's model number is CECH-ZCM1U. Interestingly, the device's label pic, above, refers to the controller as the 'Motion Controller.' Sony will probably adopt 'Move' branding when the device nears its release.

Like other PS3 controllers, the Move controller relies on Bluetooth to communicate with the PS3. Unfortunately, FCC documents did not contain any public external or internal pics of the device."

PlayStation Move Model CECH-ZCM1U FCC Listing Uncovered

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    5V - 800mA ?? ...it will weigh a mess, uh ?

A 2400mA litium-ion cell could last about 3 hours but... who can keep in front of himself half a kilogram in a hand for 3 hours ?

However can't wait to see what this "move" can do... obviously if they doesn't disappoint me with another "move" of which has been spoken of in these days... (3.21)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    They have disappointed me, however the brand "Move" is already on...

[Register or Login to view links]

Only the price is missing but thinking to their other "move" and to the shape of the object I think all I have to say could be something like "you can put it where you could like it the best.."

Here is it.. (harvested pic..)

Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Last edited by moneymaker; 04-04-2010 at 02:15 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by moneymaker View Post
    A 2400mA litium-ion cell could last about 3 hours but... who can keep in front of himself half a kilogram in a hand for 3 hours ?
    I've held the move, or at least the part with the coloured ball on top. It's not very heavy, certainly no more than a wiimote.

Quote Originally Posted by tragedy View Post
    I've held the move, or at least the part with the coloured ball on top. It's not very heavy, certainly no more than a wiimote.
    On a second thought the 800mA should be the capacity of the battery cell this leads to a lesser current drain but this doesn't mean it's going to be so "light"...

I'm currently playing Red Steel 2 with a wiimote+motionplus and it weigh at least 300grms, this always lead me to quit gaming after at last 1 hour cause it weighs a lot after that time, not being a tennis pro could make me feel tired of having that thing in a hand after some time...

It's not only about the weight, it's the way you have to keep your arm too...

However better to see the real thing before assuming anything but the way of using it it's the same and while I can hold a DS3 for even 8 hours in a row the "experience" with a "motion controller" is always not so confortable... you know ?

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News