Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

PlayStation Move Launches at Stores Across North America Today

Sponsored Links
    Sony's Director of Hardware Marketing John Koller has announced that PlayStation Move officially launches at stores across North America today.

To quote: It's been years in the making, and this weekend we're ushering in a new era in gaming with the launch of PlayStation Move.

We thank you guys for all the support you've shown Move since we announced it back at E3 2009 and now, we're thrilled to bring you the most immersive and precise high definition gaming experience ever designed, exclusive to the PS3 system.

As we've mentioned before, you'll be able to pick up PlayStation Move in a variety of ways:

- For those who don't own a PS3, the PlayStation 3 Sports Champion Move Bundle: Available for $399.99 (MSRP), it includes a 320GB HDD model PS3 system, one PlayStation Move motion controller, a PlayStation Eye camera, a copy of Sports Champions on Blu-ray disc, and a PlayStation Move game bonus demo disc
    - For those who own a PS3, the PlayStation Move Bundle: Available for $99.99 (MSRP), it includes one PlayStation Move motion controller, a PlayStation Eye camera and a copy of Sports Champions on Blu-ray disc.
    - PlayStation Move motion controller: Available as a stand-alone product for $49.99 (MSRP)
    - PlayStation Move navigation controller: Also available as a stand-alone product for $29.99 (MSRP)

Whether you're an experienced or casual gamer, or somewhere in between, there's an incredibly diverse range of PlayStation Move game content available, including sports, shooters, puzzles, party and family-friendly titles, all in high definition.

We've specifically designed Move to cater to everyone in the family, so no matter which genre you're into, you can have hours of fun, while experiencing realistic and accurate motion controlled gameplay unlike anything on the market. Think you're a pro golfer? Try Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 (Electronic Arts Inc).

Want to become a street brawler (The Fight), take on combatants on a battlefield (MAG), or become a beach volleyball star (Sports Champions)? You can become any character you wish with PlayStation Move - which literally places YOU in the game.

With close to 30 titles announced to date offering PlayStation Move functionality, including EyePet, The Fight: Lights Out, Heavy Rain, Killzone 3, Kung Fu Rider, MAG, Start the Party!, Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition (Capcom), Sports Champions, The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest (Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment), Time Crisis: Razing Storm (NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc.), and Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 11, PlayStation Move has high definition games for all demographics and types of gamers.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    time will tell if it's a gimmick or an actual useful fun addon.

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I got the Move yesterday and I only have 1 game that works and thats Hustle Kings and its easier with the sixaxis than the move.

So, for the price and only 1 game its not the best atm. If I knew it was so lame now I would've waited a few months for a few more games to come out.

The only good part about the 320 GB Move bundle is it should have 3.40 firmware and a 320gb Hdd. Sony once again pricing a gimmick item well above what it's actually worth.

Got the move with the Champion Sport game that has like 6 games and me and my family had tons of fun. It's pretty dam accurate too and works in 3d space very well. ITS great!

Banned User
    I went and got EyePet AGAIN that works with Move. Pity it wasn't just a patch. Yea, after having a go at that its very good. Very responsive, better than the Wii.

I got the ps move yesterday w/ the sport champion and i like it! but all of the game mode in sports champion can be play w/ one motion controller but some game mode u can play w/ two motion controller for full experience of the ps move ... But it cost me 2 psmove for 100$ 1 game for 40$ and i bought the navigator controller for 30$! Total 170$!! its pricey!!

I would take the navigator controller back and get your $30 back in the bank. All it does is use the left side of sixaxis controller. Nothing more.

If it does come with 3.40, how does one upgrade to 3.41 without using the Sony update process. I'm assuming, using the upgrade process on the PS3 would automatically upgrade you to the latest.

Quote Originally Posted by mm4dsc View Post
    If it does come with 3.40, how does one upgrade to 3.41 without using the Sony update process. I'm assuming, using the upgrade process on the PS3 would automatically upgrade you to the latest.
    Just download the 3.41 firmware to a usb thumb drive and update from the drive instead of from the network

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News