Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Arrow PlayStation Home Release Date - Debate

Sponsored Links
    I myself 'hope' a date for open beta and/or full release will be announced tonight at OGC (and most likely have the info spread around the net at least 1 hour after its over)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sooner would be nice, but chances are it won't be until at least April or May.

Do let us know if anyone hears anything definitive though!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    will do, and i also think it wont be out till may, but before summer starts

i already have a little bit of information but im pretty sure u all know of it

btw, i have a dl link for home beta (from the PSN store) that i found on a website, and i can share if you want to try it...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If it's not already listed you can add it to the STICKY thread for the PSN store links sure!

Download wont work for anyone not actually in the beta. They check login credentials when its fired up.

I'm in the beta and it looks like things won't be released for a while tbh. It is quite laggy with just 50 people in it, so imagine half the ps3 owners all going on at once

It just seems a little unfinished and empty still, but it's seems that in the last year changes have been made so slowly. i have seen the leaked home photos from the gdc, and it currently looks nothing like them.

the link's this if you haven't seen them:

[Register or Login to view links]

or if you can read japenese:

[Register or Login to view links]

Enjoy

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News