Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

PlayStation Game Demo and 3D Trailer on Priest Blu-ray Disc

Sponsored Links
    Similar to what was done with District 9, today Sony Pictures Home Entertainment's Worldwide Publicity Director Jason Allen has announced that the Priest Blu-ray disc will also contain both a PlayStation game demo and 3D trailer video.

To quote: As many of you may already know, Sony Pictures Home Entertainment has partnered with SCEA to offer some incredible content from their upcoming first-party lineup of games on some of our studio's recent Blu-ray releases.

No doubt you remember the God of War III demo on District 9, and the Resistance 3 demo on Battle Los Angeles...

Well, coming to retail stores today in the U.S. and Latin America (excluding Brazil) is our Priest Unrated Blu-ray (and Blu-ray 3D) with a demo of Twisted Metal on the 2D version and a 3D trailer from UNCHARTED 3: Drake's Deception on the 3D edition.

This 3D Sci-Fi/action film stars Paul Bettany and Maggie Q and is based on the acclaimed [Register or Login to view links].

Go [Register or Login to view links] to learn more about this action-and-feature-packed Blu-ray release.

PlayStation Game Demo and 3D Trailer on Priest Blu-ray Disc

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Never knew that Blu-rays could play PS3 demos...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    thats pretty kool i guess, but if you had a ps3 wouldn't you go to the store and download a free demo/game anyway.would the fact you get a free demo make you buy a ps3.. LOL

i never watched a blu ray in my life other than x files movie to try it out.. LOL

There was no Twisted Metal demo on the 2D Blu. Only a Priest static theme, and a Twisted Metal trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by elser1 View Post
    i never watched a blu ray in my life other than x files movie to try it out.. LOL
    Same here, I watched 5 minutes of Talladega Nights: The Ballad Of Ricky Bobby because it came with my PS3 back in 2006 but that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by d3adliner View Post
    There was no Twisted Metal demo on the 2D Blu. Only a Priest static theme, and a Twisted Metal trailer.
    It appears Sony updated their news post to now say:

Exclusive PlayStation Content and 3D Trailer on Priest Blu-ray

Well, coming to retail stores today in the U.S. and Latin America (excluding Brazil) is our Priest Unrated Blu-ray (and Blu-ray 3D) with an uncut trailer of Twisted Metal on the 2D version and a 3D trailer from UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception on the 3D edition.
    So yep, it appears the Twisted Metal content is a trailer, not a demo after all... oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    Same here, I watched 5 minutes of Talladega Nights: The Ballad Of Ricky Bobby because it came with my PS3 back in 2006 but that's it.
    I love that movie.

"Why do you want to listen to the stereo and watch tv at the same time?" "'Cause I like to party."
    Last edited by moja; 08-17-2011 at 01:14 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

"Shake an' Bake" ...

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News