Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

PS3 Trophy Sync Issues to be Remedied with Faster PSN in 2010

Sponsored Links
    Today Dutch site PS3Hype.nl (linked above) is reporting that those experiencing synchronization issues with PS3 Trophies can expect the dreaded 80022A07 error to be remedied in 2010 when Sony's PlayStation Network will become faster.

It is not yet known if this speed increase will only benefit Paid Subscribers, however, according to the Sony Rep they spoke with new servers will be added early next year.

To quote, roughly translated: "After a call to the help desk this morning I asked my question how I, 'Can not sync trophies (80022A07)' could solve problem I was told that with an overloaded server or a little too busy to do.

According to the PlayStation employee who helped me in the coming months December, January and February new servers will be added.

After some persistent questioning what advantages this has for the online gamer, she came to ask colleagues who concluded that the PlayStation Network as you know it now will be much faster.

Whether this has to do with the PSN Premium she could not tell me, in any case we expect an announcement shortly on the PlayStation Network being faster."

PS3 Trophy Sync Issues to be Remedied with Faster PSN in 2010

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb do not format the ps3 hdd if trophy sync fails!

Sponsored Links
    If you try to sync your trophies and it constantly fails, DO NOT format your hdd, it won't change anything! Run a disc game and press the PS button to see your trophies. If it fails again, run another game and try again, or try again later.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If my trophies won't sync when I want to look at them, I just compare trophies with a friend and that sync usually works. If it does not, I just alternate between looking at mine and comparing trophies and it works 90% of the time all the time.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ever since either 3.01 or 3.10 I have had this problem. The sync operation fails at about 75% when the problem does occur. However, it does sync up after several tries. I think more so when I compare trophies against friends. To me it seems like the system tries to sync trophies more often too.

I had this problem for just 2 days only...

Now i dont have this problem any more. I can sync while in-game or just after turning on the PS3.

Lightbulb

If it has error i try several times or wait few minutes.

It works every time

Had the same problem with GTA IV, but I downloaded an update, removed old savegames and it worked flawlessy, never had any problems anymore <3

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Dominator7 View Post
    If you try to sync your trophies and it constantly fails, DO NOT format your hdd, it won't change anything! Run a disc game and press the PS button to see your trophies. If it fails again, run another game and try again, or try again later.
    Thank you, finally a damn solution, Sony needs to step up and fix the things wrong with their firmware instead of giving us useless new stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by kratosjohn View Post
    Thank you, finally a damn solution, Sony needs to step up and fix the things wrong with their firmware instead of giving us useless new stuff.
    I second that! Especially considering the worthless Facebook options in 3.10...

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News