Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

PlayStation 3 Releases for the Month of July, 2010

Sponsored Links
    A new month is upon us, and to kick off the summer here is a list courtesy of PS3Center.net (linked above) of the Sony PlayStation 3 releases for July, 2010.

To quote: "Here is a list of all the games that are coming out for PS3 in the next month. I think I speak for everyone when I ask, where are all the games???"

July 6:

- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Resurgence Pack (PSN)

July 7:

- Monkey Island 2: Special Edition (PSN)

July 13:

- Little League World Series Baseball 2010
    - NCAA Football 11
    - DeathSpank (PSN)

July 27:

- Clash of the Titans
    - BlazBlue Continuum Shift

July 31:

- Top Gun (PSN)

For those unaware, here is our PS3 Releases scene archive, complete with PlayStation 3 Game Name and Date sorted text lists.

PlayStation 3 Releases for the Month of July, 2010

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'd also like to know what's taking so long with new releases.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It is summer so those stoopid people think we are all on holidays (vacation!) or want to play outside instead, this happens year after year, could someone tell the designers, etc...

GAMERS ARE NOT SEASONAL... WE WILL DIE WITH A JOYPAD IN OUR HANDS

God Bless,
    MantaGTJ001

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Mantagtj View Post
    It is summer so those stoopid people think we are all on holidays (vacation!) or want to play outside instead, this happens year after year, could someone tell the designers, etc...

GAMERS ARE NOT SEASONAL... WE WILL DIE WITH A JOYPAD IN OUR HANDS

God Bless,
    MantaGTJ001
    they release tons of games during winter holidays and the first couple of months of the year. That enough to play until the next autumn/winter season. And the beauty of it is that a lot of games that were $60 dlls last december are $30 now or even $20 NEW! Most not all but thats a plus. Also try playing multiplayer games and if you are like me you can catch up with games that you didnt get to play last year or even 10 years ago because you were doing something else like college?

You could also grab some titles from the psn which are great, pixel junk shooter and mushroom wars comes to mind, or get a ps1 game thats long, like grandia or any of the final fantasy games if you havent played them already. I'm sure there has to be something that you didnt play and that you would like to play now.

There are plenty of games, sure we will get all the frenzy in two or three months but once its started its almost imposible to keep up with the releases. If you have the time to keep up and the money then you really need to get more consoles, even past gen because you need to buy a life instead of a game!

Cheers buddys!

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News