Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    No wifi support in the cheaper version either not too bad if it has a ethernet socket ala ps2

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    I thought the drives they were using are 2.5". I'm in such a conundrum on wheather or not to buy the PS3.
    Your right most laptops use 2.5" hdds, and all major manufacturers has 7200rpm drives too.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by WOWchamp
    I would like a link to the PS3 differences (between the 20 and 60 gig versions). Personally if the cheaper lacks PSP support, HDMI and memory stick slots then I dont care because I have no PSP, cant afford a HD-TV and dont have a memory stick.

Now the question is, whats the HDD space for. I assume not for running games off of images (atleast yet...) I would like to think its for downloads like maps, characters, saves, skins and perhaps even game patches... maybe movies and music also. Is it worth spending the 100$ for a lousy 40GB???
    Here's a link to the SCEA forum with some more info: [Register or Login to view links]

But I can't find the PDF file that has some more info. Also, if I remember correctly, the 20GB HDD package will not have built in wifi, and the controller wont have the "6 degrees of motion" built in it. The 60 GB package has the built in wifi and the controller with "6 degrees of motion".

If im not mistaken this weekend the E3 will be aired on TV. I don't remember what channel if I find out I will post. I will attempt to do some research this week on what has been released. I think once ill probably buy me a personal PS3 sometime in March or April 2007 once they work out all the bugs and I see how the mods are coming along.

Quote Originally Posted by Xcali1985
    If im not mistaken this weekend the E3 will be aired on TV. I don't remember what channel if I find out I will post. I will attempt to do some research this week on what has been released. I think once ill probably buy me a personal PS3 sometime in March or April 2007 once they work out all the bugs and I see how the mods are coming along.
    G4 is doing an E3 thing all week.

Yes I know im just stating that I saw it was going to be aired on Cable, Satellite this weekend im thinking TechTV but not 100% sure.

Quote Originally Posted by CReaTuReZ
    Your right most laptops use 2.5" hdds, and all major manufacturers has 7200rpm drives too.
    I ment to say 2.5'', my bad. Also, I have a benjamin that says Sony will use a 5400RPM drive just like MS with the Xbox180 and 360...

Sup everyone, I finally thought about what you get for the 60GB pack and I think its worth it. If you compare the system to 360 you can see sony gets more, and with the added HD-DVD drive you gotta buy to watch HD movies it will be the same price. So in the end I guess its good, and the other thing I like is that the online is free. With free online and the high price I can finally enjoy online with a lot less little brats annoying the hell out of me. So my final answer is that I'm getting the system with the preorder I have. lol

I'm too funny, never can make up my mind... lol

I need to pre-order one still... last time I went into FYE they said they weren't taking any more pre-orders, maybe will have to search elsewhere though!

Quote Originally Posted by PS3News
    I need to pre-order one still... last time I went into FYE they said they weren't taking any more pre-orders, maybe will have to search elsewhere though!
    I have a preorder at Toys R Us for now, but once my fav electronics store (Future Shop) gets their Preorders going I'm going to get it there and cancel my other one.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News