Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links

yes but

Sponsored Links
    you prove great points, but as it is, kids today are spoiled and seem to all have the consoles.. so the way i see it, when they all have 360's they will then all want ps3's as soon as another of their friends has one.. heck I'm getting a ps3 (free tho) just because i want to go online free and with my friends.

yes I'm cheap but I'm not spoiled like those kids.. anyway i believe that when Sony will finally win, microsoft will bring out the big guns.. 720 and halo 4.. unless if Sony is planning to win the next-next gen by releasing a ps4. then Sony will have the same advantage as Microsoft at this very moment.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I like both the PS3 and the 360 but I like the PS3 a lot more. That is the only reason why I don't own a 360 cause I want Sony to come out on top. Is that weird that I'm pulling for one corporation over another?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by purekhmer View Post
    Though I understand this is a Playstation biased forums, you should not be "bashing" the Microsoft in anyway. IMO, they're both enjoyable systems. Playstation 3's upcoming titles seem to yield more interest to me rather than the 360's. It's new titles are sure to bring up sales.
    Personally, I think Crapbox 360 is a well deserved nickname. From a features/functionality perspective, yes it is a good system. From a hardware quality perspective, it is abysmal.

Go do a search on eBay for Xbox 360 consoles. Notice how it's actually hard to find a working system amongst all the defective ones being sold? I doubt those owners would list their experience as being enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by xxLindenxx View Post
    anyway i believe that when Sony will finally win, microsoft will bring out the big guns.. 720 and halo 4..
    Now that Bungie is a private company there's no guarantee that Halo 4 will be Microsoft's savior as it has in the past.

Everyone expected Final Fantasy XIII to be PS3 only, and we now know there will be PS3 and Xbox 360 versions, so there's absolutely no reason that the same couldn't happen with Halo 4.

wow, of course it is. that shouldnt even be a question, lol. I think the main reason the ps3 is finally catching up is because of all the gaming developers finally unleashing the true potential of the ps3, and finally realizing that the ps3 is an overall better system than the competitors. IMO!

I think Ps3 has a far brighter future than 360... The fact that blu-ray discs are capable of holding much more data alone backs this up. Not to mention that they are using an obsolete media type in the hd-dvd. Also the fact that a new harddrive can be installed in the Ps3 is huge.

personally, i wouldnt look at figures to show whats better it all depends on functionality, the main reason xbox has so many sales in the first place is due to customers buying new consoles due to theirs having failed and been out of warranty. i find ps3 to have beaten 360 in many categories, such as stability, functionality, graphics, processing, audio/visual aspects as well as well as flexability of using unix based systems.

now im not picking on the 360 as it does have the upper hand on some of the games, tho i find it to be quite flawed in comparison to the ps3, think of the number of 360's sent in for repairs DAILY. i dont hear of anywhere near as many complaints of failed ps3's... in the end its up to the end user. as they are paying the cash for the console.

Banned User
    ps3 has already caught up with in-game xmb imo!

3 Reasons I chose my ps3 over a 360

I plan on getting a 360 in the future, however the 2 things that set me to sony were

1. Sony has free online gaming, I pay for internet access as it is, so where ms gets off asking for more money for the same service I get for free on my ps3 is laughable at best

2. I like it when I have a system and it doesn't meltdown after a couple days (by the way that's not from reading articles, 3 of my friends have 360's and although 2 of them only had to get it fixed once, my other friend has had his fixed over 5 times and being charged by ms $150 each time which is again insane)

3. the playstation rocked, the playstation 2 rocked, I hated the original xbox, although I have played the 360 and it is quite on par with current gen systems, I figured I'd go the safe route and pay a little more to get a little more

and as an added bonus Blu-Ray has beaten HD-DVD in the format war so I'm glad I chose a ps3, things look better all the time, and although sony does disappoint, and it's not like I have some blind loyalty to them overall I'm quite content with my decision.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News