Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yeah i believe ip torrents is one of the best sites around.. and its free if you can get an invite..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    at last a really useful apps, we can now enjoy p2p stuff! thx

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    this is the dumbest thing I have ever seen released to ps3. No joke. I am against torrents and think people are brainless to use them. First off your already being tracked with the PC version oh wait... why not get tracked double time by having a ported version so we can get extra BUSTED. >_> Torrents are not good, they are a waste of space. Therefore do not need to be on a gaming system. I see no point in having it on a gaming system at all. The PC version alone doesn't work.
    Last edited by 1Panic; 09-26-2011 at 02:38 PM

Why are you flaming one of the best torrent clients around ? It's lightweight, versatile and has many different features including a web ui that is extremely useful.

I'm surprised someone as active as you would be so negative towards bigger and better things happening with the ps3.

Quote Originally Posted by 1Panic View Post
    this is the dumbest thing I have ever seen released to ps3. No joke. I am against torrents and think people are brainless to use them. First off your already being tracked with the PC version oh wait... why not get tracked double time by having a ported version so we can get extra BUSTED. >_> Torrents are not good, they are a waste of space. Therefore do not need to be on a gaming system. I see no point in having it on a gaming system at all. The PC version alone doesn't work.
    You aren't being tracked using torrent clients. IP addresses can be hidden.

Even if your IP is visible while using it then it's only transferring metadata so that would have to be a very quick "trace". It's not been ported to PS3, it's extended functionality added to the client by the uTorrent developers. The PC version does work.

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News