Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

PlayStation 3 Home Open BETA Not Coming with Firmware 2.50

Sponsored Links
    Home Community Manager "TedTheDog" has clarified statements he made last month on the US Home BETA forums. In regards to a specific bug, Ted said the bug will be fixed in Firmware update 2.5.

"2.5 is what we're waiting for and 'October' is what I've heard, later October is my guess." He goes on make a statement that would seem to indicate Home 1.0 will be arriving at the same time.

Not the case, Ted stated on the official European PlayStation Home Forum. "Open BETA will be later this year after 2.5 is released.

Sorry about that, I should know better than to say anything that could be misconstrued like that on such an important subject." More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    SCE had myself along with many many others believing that home would be rolled out such a long time ago. With the removal of a users ability to post videos for others to watch only saddens me, this was one of the main reasons i was hyped for the launch of home.

With the date for home seeming so far distant it's like home is where you wait, not where you play.

home release = fw 9.00?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Starlight View Post
    Sorry about that, I should know better than to say anything that could be misconstrued like that on such an important subject.
    I don't think anybody actually believes these possible release dates anymore anyway. Until Sony has a big banner plasted on their site that says "Home coming Dec 25, 2023" I won't believe it.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News