Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

PlayStation 3 Guide: Importing Music CDs, Creating Audio Playlists

Sponsored Links
    SCEA's Associate Product Manager Kristin Neirinckx has shared the second how-to today via PS Blog as follows:

I'm sure your friends and family members were seriously impressed with your photo slideshow skills you learned on Friday. Similar to that, today we will learn how to import a CD and create a playlist using your favorite music.

It's a little special today because we have two videos instead of one. So now you will be ready in case you want to put together a mix for your New Year's Eve party or create a soundtrack for your photo slideshow. Have fun!

PS3 How To: Importing a CD

PS3 How To: Creating an Audio Playlist

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

yeah

Sponsored Links
    completely useless unless if your in a party or something, but i doubt that you will bring a 400 dollar console with a TV for a music player.. Now i would LOVE to use this, if only I could play music at the same time of playing my games, of course not having it would make more 360 fanboys so I guess it wasen't a total fail of it being their. When sony enables that feature my ps3 will be full of music.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News