PS3 God of War III: Ultimate Trilogy Edition Detailed for Europe

Update: http://www.vg247.com/2010/01/11/scee-confirms-110-pricetag-for-gow-iii-ultimate-trilogy-edition-in-uk/ has now received confirmation from SCEE that the God of War III Ultimate Trilogy Edition will cost £110 when it releases in March, 2010.

SCEE Senior European Product Manager Thach Quach has shared details today on the PS3 God of War III: Ultimate Trilogy Edition destined for Europe, as follows:

I'd like to give you some details about the "God of War III: Ultimate Trilogy Edition" we have planned for Europe, Australia and New Zealand and answer any questions you might have.

We've been working pretty hard on this for the past few months but I'm delighted to announce that the "Ultimate Trilogy Edition" will be available in limited quantities in most European countries, Australia and New Zealand at the same time as the standalone God of War III game. Pricing and exact release details to be confirmed in the next few weeks so stay tuned

This very special edition will come in a high-end, sculpted replica of Pandora's Box and we are planning to include the following items inside:

God of War III
    God of War Collection (gentle reminder, this is God of War and God of War II, remastered in HD, running at 60 fps, with Trophy support, all on one Blu-ray Disc)
    Extra game content downloadable via PlayStation Network:
    - God of War Combat Arena containing an exclusive environment and seven challenges to complete
    - Dominus character skin
    - Apollo character skin
    - Phantom of Chaos character skin
    - Forgotten Warrior character skin

Exclusive video content downloadable via PlayStation Network:
    - God of War: Unearthing the Legend Franchise Documentary. This is a full-length documentary detailing the history of the God of War franchise. A must have for fans!

Special audio bonus content:
    - God of War Trilogy Soundtrack - God of War, II, and III scores from the game
    - God of War: Blood and Metal EP - a heavy metal homage featuring original music inspired by God of War

Additional content:
    - Artbook
    - Postcards

This "Ultimate Trilogy Edition" will be released in limited quantities at the same time as the main God of War III launch next year.

That's about it for now... I leave you with some concept art pieces which have been released previously but that you may not yet have seen. Enjoy the rest of the end of year festivities.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Does anyone else feel this is unfair?

How come the US version does not contain God of War I & II, but the european version does? Why can't they simply bundle that into the US version as well? Why make us spend the extra $40?

I am a loyal God of War fan who bought the original GoW I & II for the PS2 at full price, and now I am pissed off at this move!

Umm, first of all their version will probably cost more. Also be happy, they have to pay in Euros, so basically take what you pay and double it, and video games in general are just way more expensive there. I've seen like 2 or 3 year old games going for 70 euros.