Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links

PlayStation 3 DualShock 3 Device Driver v1.02 Available

Sponsored Links
    Japanese developer Tamamy Ikesu updated his [Register or Login to view links] (not optimized for vibration) to v1.02. Better late than never, here are the 1.02 PlayStation 3 DualShock 3 device drivers for those seeking them... be sure to Right-Click, Save As the links to grab the files:

- [Register or Login to view links] (Windows XP/Server 2003/Vista any 32bit version)
    - [Register or Login to view links] (Windows XP/Server 2003/Vista any 32bit version)
    - [Register or Login to view links]
    - [Register or Login to view links] (Windows XP/Vista 32bit all versions)

Translated Notes: This driver is for USB-connected DUALSHOCK3 controller. Can not be PC made by SCEI SIXAXIS/DUALSHOCK3 will be able to use (USB connection only).. Bluetooth wireless communication is not supported.

Build Windows2000 driver is set to operate in the Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista is to make sure they are operating in SP1 driver vibration feature is only DUALSHOCK3.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Banned User
    Sponsored Links

Great news!

Sponsored Links
    This is great news but honestly I don't use my PC for gaming anymore... Maybe because I don't have that much time for gaming or maybe my PS3 just happens to meet all my gaming needs?!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    does anyone know how to install/use these drivers? i'm dying to know. At the moment i'm only using the gamesaike drivers which makes my dualshock 3 a standard controller in vista32 with no vibration.

still no drivers for x64 systems? what a shame

someone seriously needs to build these for x64 to, give us x64 guys some love to please!

What's the difference between the regular and "dx" version?

Nice i'll give these a try later

Thanks

COOL! Thank´s a lot!!

64 bit

Please can someone make a 64 bit version

Unhappy Bluetooth? x64?

This is awesome, but i would really like to see Blue tooth support and something for my bare bone vista x64 computer. Even if those features become available in the future, I don't see much use for this because the ps3 controller isn't very effective as a mouse, but still this is pretty cool to show off to friends.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News