Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    the disc will also cost us normal people a lot more, im sure sony is thinking that it will take longer to pirate as well and being one of the few companys thats can press them <cheaply anyway> they can start to drive the price of games up. makes throwing cash away all that much easyer if they can call it an investment. sorry for the spelling im slow like that.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hard to pirate anything if the media is either too expensive or not around.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by unlovedhomie
    the disc will also cost us normal people a lot more, im sure sony is thinking that it will take longer to pirate as well and being one of the few companys thats can press them <cheaply anyway> they can start to drive the price of games up. makes throwing cash away all that much easyer if they can call it an investment. sorry for the spelling im slow like that.
    The PS3... Available only to the rich! (The unit is going to be expensive, and so will the games) - Exactly how much are YOU willing to spend on a game - Xbox360 games are too much, IMO, so if the PS3 games are going to be more, then that will kill the unit.

At least PC games are at a reasonable price... Sorry if this sounds like a dig to Sony, but this really is getting out of control - How long before consoles cost a grand, and a game is getting into the multiple of hundreds to purchase??? Still think a console will sell THEN?

i think yes, because by the time when consoles are cost a gran, almost everyone in the world is gonig to be rich, and will be able to aford it. my friend, it is mater of time. and speaking of blu-ray dvd to sony for 100usd i think that the ps3 is going to be 450usd, cause if there was no blu-ray then it would be around 300usd and know the blu-ray drive is 100usd and then sony needs to make profit and they will add 50, so i think the final price is going to be 450 or 500 usd. that is expensive but i think that it is good cause one blu-ray disc has 25gb and that is like 4dvd-r's so i think it is ok, and i will buy a ps3 for sure. *_*

Speculation my friends, I put a 400$ tops on this bad boy... remember they have competition.

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi08
    i think yes, because by the time when consoles are cost a gran, almost everyone in the world is gonig to be rich, and will be able to aford it. my friend, it is mater of time. and speaking of blu-ray dvd to sony for 100usd i think that the ps3 is going to be 450usd, cause if there was no blu-ray then it would be around 300usd and know the blu-ray drive is 100usd and then sony needs to make profit and they will add 50, so i think the final price is going to be 450 or 500 usd. that is expensive but i think that it is good cause one blu-ray disc has 25gb and that is like 4dvd-r's so i think it is ok, and i will buy a ps3 for sure. *_*
    If you wanted an Xbox 360 on release, consoles are already past a grand
    And to "almost everyone in the world is gonig to be rich, and will be able to aford it". No, more than likely, inflation will be so high, $1000 then will be like $500 now, so we still won't be able to easily afford it.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News