Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Pachter: PS3 at $299 in April, XBox 360 Price Cut to Follow

Sponsored Links
    Well known gaming industry analyst Michael Pachter believes that Sony will drop the price of the PlayStation 3 to $299 this April.

Pacther also indicated that Microsoft may further lower its price on the XBox 360.

To quote: Pachter, however, believes the $399 price point will finally come down to $299 in just a few months. Microsoft is likely to drop its price on the 360 as well.

"Once the PS3 is at a more affordable price point (we expect a cut to $299 in April), we think that sales of that device will once again begin to grow. We expect another cut in price for the Xbox 360, with the feature-laden Pro model likely to come down in price to $249 at or before this year's E3 show in June.

We expect Nintendo to maintain Wii pricing at $249 until the company sees signs that demand is slowing, which means a price cut may not happen until late in the year, if at all," Pachter said.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'd believe a $50 price drop, but $100 seems a bit too aggressive for Sony. It'd be nice to be proven wrong, though.

Sponsored Links

cool

Sponsored Links
    this is great, i'll be able to get another ps3 for my other tv

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News