Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    dude.. its downloading just fine. You need to click on the ZIP file. not the ISO.
    Here is the direct link.

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/downlo...o=file&id=4091
    Last edited by jabberosx; 06-09-2009 at 12:35 AM Reason: spelling mistakes

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    seems worth checking out, ill grab this i think.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    when i get to the pdaxrom otheros bootloader is the a way to set the videomode for it? i need 480P cus my moniter i'm useing only excepts 480p

i mean manually cus i have to set everything manually!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    To change the video-mode in the pdaxrom-ng otheros
    Code:
    L1	Video mode 0: auto (480i/576i if not HDMI)
    [Register or Login to view links]
    Last edited by xaxaxe; 06-27-2009 at 07:00 PM Reason: fix link

pdaxrom-ng bootloader files

Another source for the current pdaxrom-ng bootloader and source code is the following site:

[Register or Login to view links]

Is there any solution for this problem?

I install the bootloader and extract the iso file to external HDD or just burn it on DVD RW. The blue boot screen after the system startup is accessible and there is an icon of the controller and flash disc or DVD. But when I press the X button on either of the two, the system freezes. The symptoms are as following:

The screen does not change. DualShock cannot be connected again if disconnected (no luck with a keyboard, too).
    If I use the DVD, it seems to start reading it just before dying. If I use external HDD, it gets disconnected (even the via-USB power supply).

The PS3 can only be turned off after holding the I/O button for about 5 seconds until the second beep. If I don't do this, the green LED would be flashing, but the system wouldn't shut down.

The eject button works fine in this state.
    The PS3 is 40GB Japanese version.

Can anyone help, please?
    I have tried downloading the bootloader and iso again from another source (all from this forum) with no improvement.

Thank you!

is there any way to transfer this onto HDD. i would like to know because i only have 2 usb ports on my ps3 and the usb keybord and mouse take up to so there is no room for the USB Stick

Lightbulb

Not to the HDD, but you can install the OtherOS via CDR if a USB stick isn't an option.

Otherwise, you'll just have to remove either the mouse or keyboard long enough to install the OtherOS... which shouldn't take long at all.

Latest version and discussion here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/forums...es-109258.html

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News