Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Other places to get MGS4 bundle

Sponsored Links
    I bought mine yesterday so this post is merely a way for other people to try and get their own MGS4 from places other than the usual suspects. Here are a couple of places you may or may not of considered.

These may seem obvious to some of you, let's keep it up and ADD New Places we have found.

Blockbuster - There are 3 of them in my area within 20 miles and two of them had 3 unpurchased!

NuLime.com

radioshack

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    In Canada:

Zellers has plenty
    Walmart
    The Source by Circuit City
    Real Canadian Superstore (Western Canada, only some locations)
    The usual Best Buy/Future Shop

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Amazon or Circuit City..

[Register or Login to view links]
    absolute bargin deal
    saw it last night
    ps3 40gb, mgs4, race drvier grid 349.99

afraid they dont do a mgs4 ony deal but considering both those games are pretty much new releases its worthwhile. i got the gta 4 and race driver grid bundle rather than the mgs4, ordered it last night

got mine for $499.99CAD at Wal-mart. Also got the white dual shock 3 for $54.99CAD at SIG Electronics.

I got mine last Thursday, same day as release of Metal Gear and I didnt even choose next day...

I really don't understand why people have problems finding them, I see the systems at local Eb games, target, and best buy, they all have plenty of stock. So if someone wants one they should be available...

You can order it direct from Sony.

Also Wal-Mart has a deal going that they will give you a $100 Gift Card with any purchase of a PS3.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News