Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

OPM Hints That Uncharted 3 for PS3 is in Early Development

Sponsored Links
    A few weeks ago Amy Hennig hinted that an Uncharted 3 PS3 game may be in the works.

Today the Official PlayStation Magazine (OPM) has added credence to her interview hinting that the game is indeed in the early stages of development.

To quote: In the latest Official PlayStation Magazine (December 2009, UK version), in the latest 'The Big 10' section, the guys over at OPM have asked Uncharted 2 Multiplayer designer Justin Richmond 'How do you top Uncharted 2?'. The answer, well it seems to all-but confirm that early work has begun on the sequel;

"Haha! More of it." he said "The guys back at the office are already starting to look at optimising the engine, getting more stuff on screen - all the stuff that we've done in this project that we could do better with."

OPM Hints That Uncharted 3 for PS3 is in Early Development

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Big Grin

Sponsored Links
    Awesome, just imagine a scene where drake faces a 100 skeleton army!!! Or something like that...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Cant wait! Just finished Uncharted 2 the other day and I'm convinced that it's the best game I've ever played.

I thought it was a great gaming experience. At the same time, I felt it was a bit easy. Crushing in the first game felt quite a bit harder.

Smile

Great, i hope the game would be a bit longer than his predecessor, the adventure of the second one was very short.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News