Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Does it work with PS1 game images as well?

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by deksar View Post
    Does it work with PS1 game images as well?
    -Rep. Seriously. Read before posting. This was already covered on the first page of the thread, see here:

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-hd...tml#post277165

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    great i tried the 1st loader and loads of my dvd/cd backup worked.

can't wait to try this!

it must be a non-Slim PlayStation 3 model with (4) USB ports or else you cannot use this application at the present time.
    Perhaps a stupid question, but does this work on the 80GB PS3? The one with the software backwards compatibility, but not an actual emotion engine chip?

Well done and good work, its great to see people continuing too contribute to the scene. Unfortunately I have a console that cannot utilise this app

Quote Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    Perhaps a stupid question, but does this work on the 80GB PS3? The one with the software backwards compatibility, but not an actual emotion engine chip?
    I'd say the original rule still applies... 4 Ports = it will work, 2 Ports = it won't. To date I have yet to read any contradictions, stipulations, exceptions, etc to that basic rule on this Forum or any others.

If the older PS3 USBLD Loaders worked on it then this revision should as well, but if it didn't then you may be SOL.

I suppose if you are still in doubt of the time-tested rule, you could always give it a try though and report back.

any slight chance to make it work on Slim Console??

Quote Originally Posted by TDMaster View Post
    any slight chance to make it work on Slim Console??
    Nope, it states right in the first post it doesn't work with them. Although we can't predict what will happen should the PS3 ever be unlocked, for the time being it's safe to say there is no chance of it working on the Slim or any PS3 version that doesn't support PS2 games.

I don't think the slim has the otherOS option so you'll need the phat version for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Unther View Post
    I don't think the slim has the otherOS option so you'll need the phat version for this
    It has nothing to do with the OtherOS function. Basically, it's a PS2 app, working on a Ps2-backward-compatible Ps3.

To use it, you need a Ps2 (or a Ps3 capable of reading Ps2 disks) and Swap magic. Easy to understand, isn't it? Please dudes, do a little search before asking such questions, this is getting ridiculous.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News