Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

PS3 Triangle Button $ony supports PS3 piracy?!

Sponsored Links
    Just something funny CJPC found while surfing the net HEHE:

[Register or Login to view links]

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Wow!! Thats one hell of a title for an ad huh? LOL

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hahaha, great title, so thats how you sell blu ray discs XD

hmm.. aren't all the blu-ray burners out currently made by sony? so it'd be safe to assume they'd have software to prevent you from buring a ps3 game.. If it the PS3 is hacked.. Hell what am I saying? Correction WHEN the PS3 is hacked i see the games be loaded via a HD loader since 25 gigs.. is kinda massive, granted majority people have 250 hd's and up or a terra like me . No matter how you slice it 25's is pretty big.

Quote Originally Posted by kitsuneofshadow View Post
    hmm.. aren't all the blu-ray burners out currently made by sony? so it'd be safe to assume they'd have software to prevent you from buring a ps3 game.. If it the PS3 is hacked.. Hell what am I saying? Correction WHEN the PS3 is hacked i see the games be loaded via a HD loader since 25 gigs.. is kinda massive, granted majority people have 250 hd's and up or a terra like me . No matter how you slice it 25's is pretty big.
    Because 25GB is pretty big, i think IF the PS3 got hacked, it will be burning on disc couse then the games get to thare 40GB limit you will need a lot of mem.

LOL...that's weird and hella funny...

From what I've heard, PS3 games can't be read in $ony BD-R PC Drives.

Maybe Sony got smart and decided to write the Data On Disc backwards, and will cause us to have to dump PS3 games through the network adapter.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News