Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Official PlayStation Move Web site Live, Launch Games Detailed

Sponsored Links
    The official PlayStation Move Web site is now live, and currently features several videos and (if you scroll down) details a handful of PlayStation Move launch games including screenshots to a few working PS3 Move titles.

Below are some details and screens from the official [Register or Login to view links]:

PlayStation Move

Using advanced motion sensors and the PlayStation Eye Camera, your every movement is mimicked on-screen in breathtaking Blu-ray powered HD.

Take core gaming to a new level or bring your whole family in on the adventure with a title line up that will excite every gamer.

PlayStation Move Games

PlayStation Move games line up includes creative and imaginative games for kids, dynamic and engaging experiences for the core gamer, and active sports and party titles for the entire family.

With the most diverse and innovative games imagined, there's an exciting title for everyone. Get moving with these featured titles:

Games made for PlayStation Move

- Move Party (working title)
    - Motion Fighter (working title)
    - Sports Champions
    - The Shoot (working title)
    - TV Superstars
    - Brunswick Pro Bowling

Games that are compatible with PlayStation Move, DUALSHOCK 3 and SIXAXIS Controller

- SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs
    - EyePet
    - Disney-Pixar Toy Story 3

More launch games to be announced soon, with PlayStation Move slated to be released during Fall 2010.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    hmmm if that first image is motion fighter then I just might get move, it looks interesting but the dualshock does nice for me at this point.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This looks awesome, however not gonna use it at first. I loved the video of the guy saying the Royals win in 6.

Thumbs Up

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper2122 View Post
    hmmm if that first image is motion fighter then I just might get move, it looks interesting but the dualshock does nice for me at this point.
    You are correct, and some more Motion Fighter pics and details are here: [Register or Login to view links]

Smile

The motion fighter seems like it should be nice.

Umm - just wonder it Sony will update (for free) European versions of EyePet?? Indeed you'd need to purchase the Move controller and (saddly) update your fw to latest version so nothing for me really at the moment - so asking just out of the curiosity ...

I think games that support 3D will have 3D patches downloadable from the PS STORE.

If I am not mistaken.. 3d gameing might be premium PSN store thing..

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News