Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2: Collector's Edition for PS3 at GameStop

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 is one of the most anticipated games on the PlayStation 3 this fall.

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=75331 hopes to lure fans of the game to their retail stores and Web site with the GameStop-exclusive Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2: Collector's Edition.

To quote: For $10 more than the standard edition, you will get an 80-page book containing artwork from the Ninja Gaiden series, comic strips to flesh out the storyline and strategy tips to help you through the game.

The standard and Collector's Edition of Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 will ship on September 29th, 2009.

More PlayStation 3 News...

NInja Gaiden Sigma 2

Man I will buy this game the same day it will be release.

all the preorder bonus's, and collectors editions are getting annoying..

i've given up on preorders, outside of demons souls *Del from gamestop (only seller outside of amazon) and ONLY because my original preorder was offered to be updated for free* since gamestop sold my fully paid game, because i wasnt there 2 hours after it came in

in addition to this, japan got a much better one *as per usual* but its sad they have to resort to these types of bonus's to get people to buy...