Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Thread: NHL2k7

Banned User
    Sponsored Links

PS3 Square Button NHL2k7

Sponsored Links
    hey every1... i just wanted to see how many people have nhl2k7? i got it as an xmas gift and now that i finally have 3 controllers, me n my to roomates play all tha time... mini-games kick ass, and online is fun. the only issue i have online is that, well, there are barley any people, lol... also i finally was about to win a game and the kid quit, and he gave me negative feedback!! i think that 2K should fix this that if the person who quits should not be able to leave feedback, they should get the loss and negative feedback for quiting... o well, just my thoughts, any1 wanna set up a legue or a tournament?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i'd play but i'm using some random wireless connection and i can't forward the ports to play and don't feel like buying a wireless router for this :/

so basically the point of this post is just to ask what ports would i need to open if i do find a cheap wireless router

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If you have a router and it's not wireless you can use logitechs play link. I use one myself. It's ideal for playing games...but if you want to download a 600 mb demo i'd plug in the cat5 because it's only 1.5 mbits/s. It's awesome for just playing online though

[Register or Login to view links]

yeah maybe we should set up a league

Quote Originally Posted by gore fiend View Post
    i'd play but i'm using some random wireless connection and i can't forward the ports to play and don't feel like buying a wireless router for this :/

so basically the point of this post is just to ask what ports would i need to open if i do find a cheap wireless router
    The easiest way to do it would be to just put your PS3 in the DMZ on the router, then all the ports will be open for the PS3.

Banned User
    Quote Originally Posted by TuRDMaN View Post
    The easiest way to do it would be to just put your PS3 in the DMZ on the router, then all the ports will be open for the PS3.
    how exactly do u do that, cus i think i opened the port for nhl, but i cant tell because some games wtill wont connect, but i do connect a lot more... if this solves the problem for games, then ill do it, 2k games seem to be the only 1's with the problem tho

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News