Sponsored Links
Sony Entertainment Network Marketing Manager Jeff Safran is here with this weekend's new rideo and Music Unlimited releases today, as follows:

This week, the Music Unlimited Service welcomes [Register or Login to view links] including the eccentric Nicki Minaj, Iceland's Of Monsters and Men, and country music veterans, Rascal Flatts. Other featured titles this week include Brandi Carlile, Garbage, Pennywise, and T.I.

New to the Video Unlimited Service is Steven Spielberg's epic adventure, War Horse. In TV Shows, we welcome the April 11th return of Deadliest Catch with a sale on all Deadliest Catch episodes from season one through seven for as low as $1 an episode.

Also, enjoy our Easter Sale in Collections & Sales with limited time discounts on Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs, Soul Surfer, Daddy Day Care, and more family movies.

Get the full details on this week's highlights [Register or Login to view links].

The votes are in and this week's "Theatrical Throwdown" winner is Justice League: Doom. The movie will be available to rent this weekend in Rent Now for just $0.99 in SD or $1.99 in HD starting at 2 pm PST today through the weekend.

We'll pit two new movies up against each other this Sunday, so make sure to visit the SEN Blog and vote for your favorite!

Featured New Releases:

Nicki Minaj - Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded

It's no secret that Nicki Minaj is a little eccentric. From her performances to her fashion choices, she continues to keep her fans and critics alike on their toes.

So, in a surprise to no one, her 2nd album is in fact a concept record, from the perspective of her alter-ego "Roman," who was introduced at this year's GRAMMY awards in a typically Nicki, over-the-top performance. The first few tracks are pretty off the wall with character voices, but deeper into the album, she re-focuses and shows the serious emcee chops that made her famous.

If You Like: Drake, Keri Hilson, Beyonce
Recommended Track: "Beez in the Trap"

Of Monsters and Men - My Head is an Animal

Hailing from Iceland and off to a roaring start with the single, "Little Talks," in the US, Of Monsters and Men seem primed to pick up where Mumford & Sons left off, with a female twist! Incredibly rompy and somewhat campy, it employs the same kind of group harmonization, alongside rotating instruments played by the six-member-strong band.

It's clear that the musicianship takes the forefront with this group, with longer guitar shreds, heavier tones and a slightly less attainable feel. This is definitely a band to keep an eye on in the coming months.

If You Like: Mumford & Sons, The Head and the Heart, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeroes
Recommended Track: "Little Talks"

Rascal Flatts - Changed

Rascal Flatts has a long history in country. With eight studio albums under their belt since 2000, all 26 of their singles have been in the Top 20 or higher on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts.

Their classic country style and non-controversial lyrics opened them up to a broad audience, one that has sent the band to platinum status or higher on all of their previous records. The band kicks off their summer "The American Band Tour" with Little Big Town, Eli Young Band and Eden's Edge in tow, kicking off June 15th in Hartford, CT.

If You Like: Brooks & Dunn, Brad Paisley, Keith Urban
Recommended Track: "Banjo"

Other Featured Titles Available This Week (4/3/12):

Marvin Sapp - I Win
Great Lake Swimmers - New Wild Everywhere
Lenny Santos - Lenny Santos . . . Aventurero
Dr. John - Locked Down
Garbage - Blood For Poppies (single)
Pennywise - Let Us Hear Your Voice (single)
T.I. - Love this Life (single)
Quantic and Alice Russell - Look Around the Corner
Bear in Heaven - I Love You, It's Cool
MXPX - Plans with Plans
First Aid Kit - The Big Black and the Blue
Brandi Carlile - That Wasn't Me (single)

Coming Up Next Week (4/10/12)

Monica - New Life
Various Artists - Think Like a Man (Original Movie Soundtrack)
Florence + The Machine - MTV Unplugged
Alabama Shakes - Boys & Girls
M. Ward - A Wasteland Companion
Bonnie Raitt - Slipstream
Wilson Phillips - Dedicated
Taproot - The Episodes
Halestorm - The Strange Case of...
Devin - Romancing
Dead Sara - Dead Sara
Original Cast Recording - Newsies
Job For A Cowboy - Demonocracy
Pelican - Ataraxia/Taraxis