While Uncharted 2: Among Thieves will receive the 1.05 update today, SCEE European Product Manager Richard Yap
has unveiled news of new PS3 DLC also set to arrive on February 25, 2010.
To quote: As you may have heard, I'm pleased to announce that we have another great piece of downloadable content coming to Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.
This time you get the chance to revisit locations from Nathan Drake's debut adventure and enjoy multiplayer battles in the Sub Facility and the Flooded Ruins. In addition to the two classic maps, the pack also includes six character skins from the first game.
You can play as Drake, Elena, pirate leader Eddie, gun for hire Navarro, ruthless treasure hunter Roman or a Mercenary grunt! Check out the screenshots below.
For those who love collecting PS3 trophies you are in for a real treat, you will be rewarded for playing online with a multitude of trophies now up for grabs
So, just what are the new Trophies?
- Sneaky... - Get 50 Stealth Kills
- Brass Knuckles - Get 100 Melee Kills
- Tastes Like Chicken - Get 20 BBQ Medals
- Rapid Fire - Get 7 Tripled Medals in Deathmatch
- I Told You I Was Hardcore! - Complete All 3 Co-op Objective Maps on Hard Difficulty
- Made It - Finish Wave 10 in one Survival Game
- Gold Digger - Finish Wave 10 in one Gold Rush Game
- Wipe Them Out... - Win 50 Deathmatch Games
- Plays Well With Others - Win 50 Objective Games
- Still Alive - Win 50 Elimination Games
- Plundered! - Get 200 Captured Medals
- Cold Blooded - Get 2,500 Kills in Deathmatch or Elimination games
On top of that, the game's getting 12 in-game multiplayer medals:
- Tip Off - Be the First Player to Grab the Treasure in Plunder
- Protectorate - Shoot and Kill 5 Enemies that were Damaging the Treasure Carrier
- No Cigar - Kill the Treasure Carrier while They are about to Score
- None Shall Pass - Get 5 Kills while in the Hill during a King of the Hill
- First! - Get the First Kill of the Game
- Finish Him! - Get the Last Kill of the Game
- Retaliation - Kill the Last Player that Killed You
- Defender - Kill a Player that is Actively Shooting One of Your Teammates
- That Was Embarrassing - Earn a Shutout in Plunder
- Put'em Down - Kill Someone in the Knockdown State with a Pistol Weapon
- Unlucky - Die 5 Times in a Row without Getting a Kill
- Tricky - Kill a Player with a Pistol Weapon while Hanging
The pack will be available to download from PSN when the store is updated on the 25th February and the RRP will be €4.99 / £3.99
More PlayStation 3 News