Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

New Tales of Vesperia for PS3 Goes to the Beach with Swimsuits

Sponsored Links
    Yesterday two new playable characters were revealed for the PlayStation 3 port of Tales of Vesperia dubbed Tales of Graces.

Today additional new features appear to be coming to the PlayStation 3 version of Tales of Vesperia, as the latest issue of V-Jump scan (below) reveals new costumes for the main cast.

To quote: Apparently, the game is going to the beach because the main characters are getting in their swimsuits.

The new scans reveal characters like Yuri in an open shirt with shorts and Judith in a two piece. Delightful.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Tales of Vesperia, No longer an xbox 360 exclusive!

Sponsored Links
    For those of you who are "Tales Of" series fans, Head on over to the japanese playstation store and instead of just hearing about -oh blabla its coming to japan in december- You can actually get a demo of the game, Playable, Featuring new characters not provided in the 360 version.

Seems to run alot smoother than on the 360 as I expected it would, Who else here is a tales fan?

Quote Originally Posted by Casshern23 View Post
    For those of you who are "Tales Of" series fans, Head on over to the japanese playstation store and instead of just hearing about -oh blabla its coming to japan in december- You can actually get a demo of the game, Playable, Featuring new characters not provided in the 360 version.

Seems to run alot smoother than on the 360 as I expected it would, Who else here is a tales fan?
    o.0 why was my post moved here? Mines about there being a new demo ><
    Last edited by Casshern23; 07-16-2009 at 10:40 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News