Sony Senior Social Media Specialist Rey Gutierrez
is here with the new PS3 and PSN releases for the upcoming week today, as follows:
With fantastic elemental spells, powerful potions and countless items to discover and collect, Sorcery immerses players in a sprawling fantasy epic.
You'll clash with fierce enemies, solve ingenious puzzles, and heal a broken world shrouded in darkness all with the power of the PlayStation Move.
Ghost Recon: Future Soldier promises to go beyond the core Ghost Recon franchise and deliver a fresh gameplay experience featuring prototype high-tech weaponry and state-of-the-art single-player and multiplayer modes. Enjoy this week. PlayStation 3 Sorcery (Also on PSN and PlayStation Move Required)
- PlayStation brings the world of magic and wizardry to life with Sorcery, the newest addition to the PlayStation Move motion controller software line-up.
The Nightmare Queen has broken the ancient pact with mankind and threatens to cover the land in eternal night. As a young sorcerer's apprentice, it is up to the player to master the arcane arts and fight back the foul creatures of this magical realm.
Sorcery puts the power in the players' hands using the PlayStation Move motion controller and letting them conjure and command powerful magic as they brave the dark world of the Faerie Kingdoms.
On their journey, players will encounter a multitude of enemies, solve ingenious puzzles, learn powerful spells, and craft strange potions with the in-game alchemy system. With over eight spells that can be used in various combinations and countless items to discover and collect, Sorcery immerses players in a unique fantasy adventure like never before. Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
- Part of the Group for Specialized Tactics, a Special Mission Unit under the direct command of the Joint Special Operations Command, the elite of the modern US Special Forces is better known by their battlefield legend. They are the untraceable soldiers called the Ghosts.
Only the best of the best, soldiers with a unique mix of skills on and off the battlefield, ever get to wear the coveted Ghost insignia. In the near future, four of these elite soldiers serve as the tip of the spear in a hidden war raging across the globe.
But even as Ghost Lead, Pepper, 30K, and Kozak accomplish their objectives, they discover the threat they face is greater than they ever imagined - one that could alter the international balance of power forever. Dragon Dogma
- Set in a huge open world, Dragon's Dogma is a unique action experience that blends exciting and fulfilling combat with the freedom to explore and interact in a rich, living and breathing world.
With your party of three you set out on an epic adventure to track down and destroy a mysterious dragon. Along the way you'll encounter some of the biggest and baddest beasts ever to roam the land, and only skillful play and tactical teamwork can save the day. Men In Black: Alien Crisis
- Join the Men in Black as Peter Delacoeur, a MIB Agent in training assigned to unearth enemy aliens who are planning to destroy planet Earth. With hidden surveillance and stealthy guards on the prowl, players must ambush confidential alien intelligence and stop all alien attacks.
Men In Black: Alien Crisis brings exciting, realistic MIB Agent movements as players shoot, and dodge their way through action-packed levels to escape fierce alien assaults. Play through the game in two-player split-screen action or test your MIB skills against your friends in four-person "hot-seat" competitive action. PlayStation Network Table Top Tanks (PS Vita)
- Utilizing the PlayStation Vita's camera technology for Augmented Reality gameplay, Pocket War lets you battle it out on your countertop or desk, using your own personal environment to bounce tank bullets off of coffee cups and other common objects in order to demolish your opponents!
Play with and against AI tanks and also battle against up to three friends over an Ad Hoc wireless connection. Share your newly created battlefield with your friends and duke it out from different angles. Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition
- Adding new characters, an all new balancing update as well as an enhanced Replay Channel, Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition delivers the definitive version of Street Fighter.
Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition features a roster of 39 characters such as Ryu, Chun-li, Juri, El Fuerte, and Rufus, while adding 4 new characters to the roster including classic combatants from previous Street Fighter games like Yun and Yang as well as the all-new Oni. Alex Kidd In Miracle World
- In this platformer, you are Alex Kidd, looking for your lost brother Egle. In order to find your brother, you'll have to contend with the evil Janken the Great, who will send his henchmen and monsters at you to thwart your progress.
One aspect of this adventure is that you'll have to play the classic game of "rock, paper, scissors" against the henchmen in order to defeat them. With 16 different levels to conquer in order to save Egle, this classic is sure to test your skills and your wits at the same time. Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock
- In Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock, play as the Doctor and River Song as they race to save the universe and time itself.
Unravel the mystery of The Eternity Clock and stop its deadly path of destruction before it's too late. Equipped with the Doctor's sonic screwdriver, River's Blaster and other fantastic gadgets, journey through four London time periods and a number of alien locations in search of the answers.
Face up to the most fearsome monsters including Silurians, Cybermen, Daleks and the Silence. Outwit and destroy foes, solve puzzles and make the right choices in an epic action-adventure. Dungeons & Dragon: Daggerdale
- The Forgotten Realms are under attack by the evil Zhentarim in Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale, another thrilling adventure in the world's most popular fantasy role-playing game.
D&D: Daggerdale centers on the desperate struggle to defeat the evil Rezlus and his Zhentarim in their attempt to invade and conquer the Dalelands. The game offers a multi-player experience that introduces a riveting narrative and treacherous new characters.
Players are charged with the task of restoring order to Nentir Vale by unlocking the secrets of the Mines of Tethyamar, defeating the evil within the treacherous Tower of the Void, leading to the final confrontation with Rezlus himself. Super Hang-On
- Arcade-style motorcycle racing comes to your home in this awesome journey across four continents. What's at stake? Money, and lots of it.
Each race you win will get you cash to upgrade your bike and improve your chances of advancing. You'll face some hungry opponents, so make sure to bring your A game and an extra helping of courage for this one.
Acclaimed for its fast-paced excitement and earth-shattering crashes, the Genesis version of Super Hang-On has all of the detailed graphics and impressive AI of its coin-operated predecessor.
Enter a race against the clock or match-up with computer opponents in this high-octane experience. The Revenge of Shinobi
- When the Neo Zeed capture your sweetheart, you're in for the adventure of a lifetime. You're Musashi, a mystical warrior who sees and knows all. Using a ninja sword and shurikens, you'll hunt down your nemeses and enter a fight to the death.
Hurl knives, ward off bullets, avoid death stars, and more in this epic rescue journey. Your trip will not be an easy one: Musclemen, Kung Fu gangs, and armies will attack you over the course of 24 levels making for a deeply challenging game.
Though the Neo Zeed are masters of disguise, your omniscient mind and ninja skills will give you everything you need to find them. What you do with them is up to you. Wonder Boy In Monster Land
- After the defeat of the evil king, the kingdom of Wonder Land was a paradise... for a time. The peace was broken when a ferocious, fire-breathing dragon struck without warning and took over Wonder Land with a swarm of evil, monstrous henchmen, turning the once-peaceful land into the utterly chaotic Monster Land.
Unable to fight, the people now look to Wonder Boy. Realizing that he is Wonder Land's last hope, Wonder Boy sets out on an incredible journey to rid the country of the monsters and defeat the "invincible" evil dragon. Guide Wonder Boy through various environments and dungeons, and defeat enemies using Special Weapons and Spells. Wonder Boy In Monster World
- Monster World was a peaceful, happy place until one dark day when an army of BioMeka monsters invaded. Playing as a young man named Shion, gamers vow to defeat the hostile foes and make the land peaceful again.
Attack enemies with swords and spears and guard against incoming projectiles with shields and armor. Travel through the many different regions of Monster World and talk to the townspeople, collect money to buy items, and gather a large variety of weapons and magic. As players progress, the weapons and equipment become more powerful, including suits of armor and boots. PSone Classic Alone in the Dark: The New Nightmare
- After one of his best friends is found dead near Shadow Island, supernatural detective Edward Carnby embarks on a quest to discover what happened.
He soon learns that his friend had been searching for three tablets, which are rumored to be the key to releasing an ancient evil. Now, Carnby and archeologist Aline Cedrac have gone to Shadow Island to find the tablets and prevent the evil from escaping.
You'll play as both characters (at different points) as you manage a set of limited resources and explore more than 1,200 areas. During this adventure, you will have to battle a host of demonic enemies using the wide variety of energy and supernatural weapons at your disposal.
One of the most important items throughout your journey is the flashlight, which provides your only source of artificial light. Only you can help Carnby and Aline stop the evil inhabiting Shadow Island in ALONE IN THE DARK: The New Nightmare. PlayStation 2 Classic Need for Speed: Most Wanted
- Need for Speed Underground takes an expanded take on the police chases of the Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit series. The game features a Rap Sheet option that works hand in hand with a player's street reputation as they move up from the "Black List" to the A-List.
Users are also able to go head-to-head with their opponents while simultaneously trying to avoid more than six different police cars at once through a dynamically changing open-ended world. Get your car peaked for outrunning the cops by customizing your muscle cars, supercars, tuners, and sports cars. Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain
- Enter an intense world where a deadly global terrorist consortium threatens the human population with a viral outbreak.
As a new recruit under the command of series hero Gabe Logan, players must use their stealth and espionage skills to overcome this threat and make the world safe again in Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain; the fourth installment of the million-selling franchise.
Developed by Sony Bend, this particular chapter offers all-new cooperative peer-to-peer online gameplay, sophisticated artificial intelligence, richly detailed worlds, and an enhanced character customization system.
More PlayStation 3 News