Sony Senior Social Media Specialist Rey Gutierrez
is here with details on the new PS3 and PSN releases for this coming week, as follows:
The Drop returns with a strong collection of third party games and unique PSN titles this week. PlayStation 3 Dungeon Siege III
- Torn asunder, the delicate balance of power between the kingdom of Ehb's powerful factions has fallen apart. As one of the few remaining members of the disgraced protectors of the land, the 10th Legion, it is up to you to rebuild the once great Legion and stop Ehb from falling into darkness.
Joined by a group of unique companions, you will travel through the striking land of Ehb defeating all manner of villains and beasts through a combination of heroic abilities, screen shaking magic and pure cunning. F.E.A.R 3
- Nine months ago, Point Man and his F.E.A.R. squad were tapped to stop a telepathically gifted cannibal who had begun a murderous rampage. Point Man learned the target was his brother, Paxton Fettel, working alongside their tortured and psychically powerful mother, Alma Wade.
Despite this revelation, Point Man followed orders to destroy them and subsequently ravaged the surrounding city and most of his F.E.A.R. team. Now, it is clear that Alma's psychic influence survived- and worse, she is about to birth something that could destroy the world.
Fettel has returned from death with an unclear agenda, refusing to leave Point Man's side and asking for help to reach Alma. The remaining F.E.A.R. squad is still trying to complete their mission. With his chain of command broken and Point Man calling his own shots, where will his allegiance lie? Shadows of the Damned
- With Shadows of the Damned, creative geniuses Suda 51 (No More Heroes) and Shinji Mikami (Resident Evil) present an all-new vision of hell unlike anything seen before! A psychological action thriller, Shadows of the Damned follows a demon hunter deep into a hyper-twisted re-imagining of hell where he must rescue the love of his life by defeating the armies of darkness with the power of the light.
Garcia is a hard-as-nails, leather-clad, motorcycle-riding professional demon hunter who finds his true love kidnapped by vengeance-seeking demons. As he explores the farthest reaches of the netherworld, Garcia battles through hell and back, with danger and turmoil around every corner.
Throughout Shadows of the Damned gamers will find themselves challenged by demented puzzles and thrust into gruesome battles with vile and deformed creatures that can only come from the darkest recesses of hell. Cars 2
- Bring players inside the international training center CHROME (Command Headquarters for Recon Operations and Motorized Espionage), where they choose from more than 20 different characters and train to become world class spies. As part of their international training, they will participate in simulated hazardous missions using high-tech gadgets to evade and slow down adversaries. PlayStation Network Alien Zombie Mega Death
- Somewhere far far away in a random solar system, a lone space man dies... horribly. Take control of said fateful space man as he battles to his end against the dreaded Alien Zombies! Using a standard laser gun and a few pickups along the way, make sure you take out as many of those Alien Zombie suckers before they take you down. Its that simple. It's Alien Zombie Death. PSN Demos
Virtua Tennis 4 (PlayStation Move Support) Minis Brick Breaker
- In this ultimate version of the classic brick-busting game, there are 50 levels in classic mode, 12 levels in dual paddle mode, dozens of unusual bonuses, a rocket launcher, bouncing balls, a platform hazard, a screen that will make you go crazy! Labyrinth
- In this game the carnivorous plants have been let out! To escape from their insatiable appetite, you must devour all the seeds in the labyrinth, trick them, change direction, accelerate, go down the secret passages and eat up all the magic fruit to increase your strength and become the new predator of the labyrinth. Solitaire
- Take the first and most popular of all card games with you wherever you go, whether you're on public transport or in a waiting room, with a spare 5 minutes or an hour to kill!
More PlayStation 3 News