Sony's Senior Social Media Specialist Rey Gutierrez
is here with this coming weeks new PS3 and PSN releases today, as follows:
Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows arrives on PS3 this week, with PlayStation Move support adding extra precision to your magic wand.
Also, demos and minis return to PSN with the help of a http://assassinscreed.uk.ubi.com/brotherhood/. Enjoy this week's The Drop. PlayStation 3 Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows: Part 2
- In Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, players will be on the run, fighting for survival on a desperate and dangerous quest to locate and destroy Voldemort's Horcruxes, engaging with Death Eaters and Snatchers in epic battle sequences at every turn.
To amplify the action, players will encounter ferocious creatures from the previous films in addition to the adversaries Harry faces in the seventh film. They will need to muster their most powerful magic against relentless assaults from all sides. There are no more lessons, no more training. This time the danger is real. It's time for players to fight for their lives. NCAA Football 12
- NCAA Football 12 takes the journey of the college athlete to the next level of depth and authenticity. Experience the pride and pageantry of gameday Saturday with all new enhanced in-game presentation, traditions and school specific crowd celebrations. Make an impact on the field as your team takes down your heated rival on the road to the National Championship. PlayStation Network Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
- Assassin's Creed Brotherhood offers a never-before-seen multiplayer layer. Players can help the Templars by using Abstergo to train in the art of Assassination to eliminate the Assassins once and for all.
Players can choose from a wide range of unique characters, each with their own signature weapons and assassination techniques, and match their skills against other players from all over the world in different game modes. PSN Demos
- PixelJunk Shooter 2: Online Battle
- Dead Nation PS Minis Mighty Flip Champs! DX
- In Mighty Flip Champs, players control Alta as she warps through a virtual stack of maze-laden chambers that "flip" past like pages of a magical book. Action takes place on the top screen, with the Touch Screen displaying a reflected preview of the next room, and Alta's projected destination within it.
When it's time to flip, Alta uses her Magical Warp Wand to replace her world with the next one. Will she land safely on solid ground, or be crushed under it? By cycling endlessly through room after brain busting room, players will match wits with some of the most inspired traps in puzzle/platforming history.
More PlayStation 3 News