Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Banned User
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    oversoldier First pic looks fake, due to the actual'y disk in the PS3 being inverted?? wtf...

and it looks like a bottom of the slim and the top and leds of the fat.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    maybe I'm wrong, but while observing the pics, I couldn't see any hd slot\lid, maybe that feature (upgrade internal hd) has been removed?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    cool news

Quote Originally Posted by furientez View Post
    maybe I'm wrong, but while observing the pics, I couldn't see any hd slot\lid, maybe that feature (upgrade internal hd) has been removed?
    It's in the front (bottom right).

Nice news

Man what a cheap looking piece of $crap$ this looks like. I can't wait to go over to one of me mates houses and laugh at them when they get this one! Makes the launch model look like a freakin Ferrari! Probably won't be able to upgrade HD, and I'm seriously surprised that they didn't get rid of USB. The top loading disc looks cheap! I almost guarantee the 16gb model is to rival the xbox360 4gb model.
    Last edited by drphuz; 07-16-2012 at 09:55 PM Reason: added more info

I don't like how the top of the New PS3 Slim looked. I also don't like the top loading. Though I do like the size.

New PS3 Slim 12 GB Model Coming in October Says German Retailer

Following up on our previous PS3 Slim Model (CECH-4000 / CECH-4001x) and PS3 Slim (CECH-4000 / CECH-4011x) articles, today European site GameReactor (linked above) reports of a new 12 GB PS3 Slim console coming in October, 2012 according to a German online retailer.

While pricing isn't confirmed yet, the upgraded flash memory PlayStation 3 consoles are expected to cost slightly more than the current generation models. Below are the details, to quote:

"A German online retailer confirmed via Facebook that in October a new PS3 with 12GB of flash memory will appear. More information on the console has not been provided.

It was speculated long ago that Sony would release a new version of the PS3. Sources are indicating that this PS3 will possibly have an even smaller box than the PS Slim, meaning a new ultra-slimline design is on the way. We're also expecting a hike in price, although no figures are available.

Sony's German PR chief Guido Alt commented that he knew nothing of the existence of such a console, when questioned by Gamereactor. But with Tokyo Game Show just around the corner, and with Sony holding a press conference next Wednesday, we'll likely know more in the very near future."

More PlayStation 3 News...

weird, somewhere else says 16gb and here says 12gb. I dont know who were telling the accurate information.

But still, the thing about how the disc loaded on the system is still unknown, someone says its bay load while someone says it's top load. But I cant see a Eject Button anywhere for top loading so, im still clueless.

Apparently these new ones are 12 GB models, the 16 GB ones were reported on awhile back HERE though.

Sponsored Links
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News