Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    top loading disc is much more vulnerable for swapping discs. although Blu-Ray disc is not vulnerable anymore for ToC based exploit (aka, swap disc)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Let alone, that thing is ugly. Furthermore, are those grooves on the top? Think of the original xbox, how hard it was to get clean those, especially used ones!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    bring on ps4 sony.

Seems like they've been "downgrading" their PS3 ever since, they've removed 2 USB ports and backwards compatibility. By the time this new PS3 is released the next generation of consoles will probably only be 1 year away making this cheaper since no one wants to spend their money on a console that will be discontinued soon.

When the PS4 is released this will become even cheaper. Hopefully around $100 (or less) like the PS2 today, I think they're just planning to make a slimmer PS3 to interest people in buying a PS3 even though the PS4 is on its way to make a bit more money of the system like they have with the PS2.

What can you do with 16gb?

does it even play disc games. PSN only LMAO

Not much I guess, at least with the 4GB Xbox 360 you can use an external HDD to store game saves and XBL Games and demos. With a 16GB HDD and the possibility of no discs that would limit the amount of games you could have and games like Uncharted which is 20GB would have to be in 2 parts. The 4GB 360 still seems like the best console for price.

16GB? Is that supposed to be built-in flash memory, because I haven't heard of an HDD that small in an eternity. The oldest part of my computer is my 500GB HDD from when dinosaurs roamed the earth.

My old old old ass PC's hard drive is even bigger than that (but not by much). It rings in a whopping 40gb hard drive (well 37.7gb), and the all powerful 256mb of ram. I don't want to wait an hour to turn it on to view the rest of the specs, but I will have you know, it was top of the line when it was first released. How Far We've Come.

Rumor has it it is a 16GB SSD drive. Will also be available in 250GB and 500GB standard versions

Source: blog.playstation-cs.jp/201207/article_80.html

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News