Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i started with gow 2 on ps2 i think.. you could start with gow collection 1 thats 1 and 2 remastered for ps3 etc but i'd say just go for gow3 my friend.. its a frikkin king game. that's what drew me in again..my friend got me into it and i got the platinum trophy now and he hasn't.. LOL its really annoying him

one of the best games on ps3 imo, you can get it for jb also..

ps boss. i just went for premium membership to help for the server costs and show my gratitude but now it seems to have removed my forum moderator title.. is there something wrong i did.
    Last edited by elser1; 09-26-2011 at 09:59 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'll give it a shot after I'm done playing GTA IV (Finishing it for the third time without cheats ).

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    GTA iv.. now thats a game i need to play again. i only got a lttle into it any my ps3 bd broke and it was a warranty repair years ago. i lost my saves etc and never played again.. its in my to do list.. LOL

I have played gtaIV and gow 1,2 and 3 I recommend starting with 1 and going all the way to 3, they keep getting better and better and better as they go on.

How on earth guys do you manage to get the time to replay games in this modern world. Can't seem to find time to come post about something I like how on earth am I supposed to replay games I already played!!! Even if I love them theres a ton new games waiting to be discovered.

Quote Originally Posted by elser1 View Post
    ps boss. i just went for premium membership to help for the server costs and show my gratitude but now it seems to have removed my forum moderator title.. is there something wrong i did.
    Thanks! It just defaulted to the Premium Membership usergroup but I changed it for ya to show your primary one of Forum Moderator now.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News