Sony Senior Social Media Specialist Rey Gutierrez
is here with the new PS3 and PSN releases for this coming week today, as follows:
You can finally get your hands on the graffiti spraying, side-scroller PSN exclusive, Sideway: New York.
Set the sky on fire with Ace Combat: Assault Horizon, Frank West returns in Dead Rising 2: Off the Record and zombies infest the wild west in Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition on PS3. PlayStation 3 Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
- Ace Combat Assault Horizon intensifies the franchise, escalating combat to the next level with aircraft that are literally torn apart, spewing oil and debris across the sky.
Players will engage in combat across the globe, dodging skyscrapers, and turning their enemies into fiery supersonic debris in both single player and online multiplayer. Never before has combat been so fast and in-your-face! Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
- Dead Rising 2: Off The Record, sees Wilamette survivor and hero of Dead Rising, photojournalist Frank West, take centre stage as players experience a very different interpretation of events in this, a reimagining of the Fortune City outbreak.
This alternate storyline means an all new Dead Rising 2 experience; with Frank facing new missions, new enemies, new combo-weapons with which to defeat them plus a brand new Fortune City attraction to explore. Complimenting the new narrative and action of Dead Rising 2: Off The Record are enhancements to elements such as the save system and the co-op experience to deliver more satisfying gameplay. Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition
- In addition to the award-winning original game, the Game of the Year edition of Red Dead Redemption comes packed with additional bonus content, including the add-on packs Undead Nightmare, Legends and Killers, Liars and Cheats Pack, Hunting and Trading Outfits Pack, Outlaws To The End Co-Op Mission Pack, Solomon's Folly, and Myths and Mavericks. Rune Factory: Tide of Destiny
- Aden and Sonja, two lifelong friends, live a tranquil life on Fenith Island until they're struck by a mysterious curse: they awaken to find both of their souls are now trapped in the same body!
On top of this unusual calamity, the Fenith they knew is gone, replaced by a strange island populated with unfamiliar faces. Only by exploring this new world will they be able to solve the mystery of this curse and save their beloved Island.
During the course of their journey, Aden and Sonja will be aided by a colorful cast of characters, as well as take command of the towering golem Ymir. Using their newfound giant friend, they'll cross vast seas, discover hidden islands and dungeons packed with riches, and battle fearsome monsters of the deep! PlayStation Network Sideway: New York (Only on PSN / Demo Available)
- Set against the gritty art culture in New York City, Sideway follows the adventures of Nox, a 2D rebellious young artist, as he navigates the 3D urban streets. Metal Slug 2 (Also on PSP)
- Released in 1998 by SNK, Metal Slug 2 is a side-scrolling military-action game. Players choose from Marco, Tarma, Eri and Fio, setting their sights on wiping out Morden's newly remobilized Rebellion Army.
Just like the original Metal Slug, players blaze a trail by shooting and jumping, but Metal Slug 2 adds a new arsenal for you to command, including a heavy machine gun, a shotgun and even a laser gun, providing players with rich variety. The King of Fighters '96 (Also on PSP)
- The annual tournament to discover the new King of Fighters brings 27 of SNKs most powerful fighters together, throws them into teams of three, and lets you help them duke it out for the right to be called the best.
The King of Fighters 96 entrants include Terry and Andy Bogard, Joe Higashi, Geese Howard, Wolfgang Krauser, and Mr. Big. There are nine pre-packaged teams, but with the custom-team option, you can create over 2900 of your own choosing. Demos
• NBA Jam: On Fire Edition
• The Cursed Crusade PSone Classic XS Junior League Football
- XS Junior League Football is a Football game, developed by Wahoo Studios and published by XS Games, which was released in 2003.
More PlayStation 3 News