Sony Senior Social Media Specialist Rey Gutierrez
is here with the new PS3 and PSN releases for the upcoming week today, as follows:
From the crazy, ambient, mellow world which only exists within the mind of Baiyon, PixelJunk 4AM exclusively on PSN and PlayStation Move, reflects a huge departure from previous PixelJunk titles by putting the power of creation directly at your fingertips.
In Max Payne 3 for PS3, Max takes a job in Sao Paulo, Brazil, protecting the family of wealthy real estate mogul Rodrigo Branco, in an effort to finally escape his troubled past.
But as events spiral out of his control, Max Payne finds himself alone on the streets of an unfamiliar city, desperately searching for the truth and fighting for a way out. Enjoy this week's The Drop. PlayStation 3 Max Payne 3
- Max Payne 3 continues the tale of former New York City detective, Max Payne.
Still haunted by the memories of his traumatic past, Max begins a new life working private security protecting a wealthy industrialist and his family in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
When gangs target the family under his protection, Max is forced to fight to save his clients and clear his name, in a bid to, once and for all, rid himself of the demons that have tortured him for far too long. Game of Thrones
- Created in partnership with author George R. R. Martin, this role-playing adventure is inspired by the author's award-winning, international bestselling A Song of Ice and Fire fantasy series (better known under its first book's title, A Game of Thrones.) Battleship
- Lock, load and prepare for grand oceanic action in Battleship. Inspired by the classic naval strategy game and serving as a stand-alone story for fans of the blockbuster action movie, Battleship offers a blend of strategic naval command and first-person action gameplay. Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends
- Race some of the sexiest cars ever made in this Ferrari-licensed entry in the famed Test Drive racing franchise. Test Drive: Ferrari Racing Legends brings over 70 years of the world's most recognizable performance cars to gamers.
Developed by world-class developer Slightly Mad Studios, Ferrari Racing Legends explores the legacy of Ferrari Racing. It recreates Ferrari's most beloved and coveted performance racers, from today's latest models to the legendary vehicles that have dominated racing history. PlayStation Network PixelJunk 4am
- Utilizing the PlayStation Move motion controller and its full range of motion, players can use PixelJunk 4AM's unique Virtual Audio Canvas to mix tracks and experiment with audio effects to create breathtaking compositions they can share and broadcast to anyone and everyone! Prototype 2 (w/ Radnet Access Pack)
- Prototype 2 continues the shape-shifting, open-world action franchise, this time focusing on Sgt. James Heller and his mission to destroy Prototype's original anti-hero, Alex Mercer. Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode II
- Available exclusively via download, Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode II continues the addictive side scrolling action that Sonic fans love in an all-new 2D adventure.
Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode II comes complete with a totally reworked physics engine and all-new character animations as it expands the Sonic 4 storyline with new areas to speed through and new challenges to face. Goldeneye 007 Reloaded (PS Move Compatible)
- You are Bond, James Bond. Your mission is to recover the key to a devastating Soviet orbital weapon, GoldenEye.
This reimagining of the action classic GoldenEye allows players to channel Daniel Craig's lethal and gritty James Bond in an innovative, modern take on the legendary Bond adventure, GoldenEye. GoldenEye 007: Reloaded improves on the Wii hit with HD visuals and realistic environments running at 60-frames per second. Jam Live Music Arcade
- Jam Live Music Arcade offers a new approach to the music genre with a real-time live music sandbox that allows the player to immediately build and customize their very own tunes.
Starting with any one of the 30+ licensed songs featured in the game (including hits from Modest Mouse, Fallout Boy, Fatboy Slim, Rise Against, Atmosphere and more), you get to jam with and remix all aspects of the song - guitar, bass, drums, synth and vocals -- to experiment with the song and re-create it to their own personality. Rock of Ages
- Two castles stand opposed, bridged by an uneven, narrow pathway. One is yours, and you're quite fond of it. See how the parapets catch the sunlight ever so stylishly?
The other is your enemy's; they're a jerk, and their crappy crenellations are driving down your property values. Also, their castle sucks, justification enough to try crush it using an enormous rolling stone. Unfortunately, they'll have a chance to plan and build up some security, doing everything they can to derail your razing rock. PS3 Demos
• PixelJunk 4am
• Rock of Ages
• Sonic The Hedgehog Episode II Minis
Velocity PSone Classic Myst
- A direct port of the PC hit, MYST is a classic puzzle and exploration game. The premise is simple: the player must explore the island of Myst, researching the notes of a mysterious man, Atrus, and tracing his exploration of several distinct worlds.
Through Atrus' notes, players find solutions to puzzles that open gateways to these worlds, which they then explore to unravel the mystery surrounding the disappearance of Atrus and his two sons. The majority of the game is simply walking around the various locales, making connections between the cryptic information given and the puzzles presented.
In this sense, MYST demands a great deal from the player careful attention must be paid to the slightest details. This game is more about observation and the ability to think outside the normal logic you might be accustomed to using. If you're looking for a superb intellectual challenge, then MYST is exactly what you need. PlayStation 2 Classic Red Faction 2
- Red Faction II is the sequel to the popular first person shooter, Red Faction, which debuted on the PC and PS2 in 2001. Red Faction II is run on an enhanced version of Volition's Geo-Mod engine and incorporates an in-depth storyline.
Players will go on multi-objective mission with a whole arsenal of weapons and items at their disposal. Players are able to control a variety of vehicles and fight with elite squad members at their side.
Red Faction II introduces refined graphics, advanced AI, customizable computer opponents for multiplayer and even new multiplayer game modes.
More PlayStation 3 News