Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    who still has their psp @ stock still?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I updated mine to 1.10, wish I kept it stock but I needed to install Linux at the time.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Any news or word if this recent firmware update would shoot down your chances of backups (when available)?

I had to update the firmware to play Resistance with HDMI for video and the Optical for audio. Without the update, there would be no sound but the update fixed it.

I'm hoping 1.11 will still fall withing the versions that can do backup. Has there been any word?

It has already been confirmed in the past news (read before posting), 1.11 is fine to update to.

Mines still at 1.10, but might update to 1.11 for the heck of it. I do play online and thats a big thing for me so chances are that I'll be updating irregardless.

I'll probably be installing FC5 on it tomorrow when I get some free time. For the time being only to play around a wee bit, I'm still wrather green in the nix department.

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News