Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

New PS3 Bundle Includes MGS4 and Killzone 2 Games

Sponsored Links
    Thanks to several Best Buy employees who confirmed the news, a new 80 GB PS3 bundle is set to include MGS4 and Killzone 2 at the standard price of $400.

The new PS3 bundle goes on sale at Best Buy next Sunday.

To quote: Sent in by a Best Buy employee, and confirmed by other BB employees, it's an 80GB PS3 bundled with copies of two of the biggest games on the system: Metal Gear Solid 4 and Killzone 2. All that for the asking price of a standard PS3, $400.

It's like getting a Wii with Twilight Princess and Mario Galaxy, or a 360 with Gears 2 and Halo 3. But perhaps more importantly, it's also one heck of a saving; perhaps Best Buy need to clear out their stock of 80GB PS3s for oh, I don't know, a new PS3?

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    WTF?!??! this is not fair to those who already have a ps3

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by semitope View Post
    WTF?!??! this is not fair to those who already have a ps3
    oh boo hoo, get over it; as electronics get older its obvious they will get cheaper and to get more customers companies will start to do deals like this one.

Quote Originally Posted by D3M0N2009 View Post
    oh boo hoo, get over it; as electronics get older its obvious they will get cheaper and to get more customers companies will start to do deals like this one.
    Well obviously. But i can still cry about it cant i? Its my right, now excuse me while i shed a few tears.

Some people i showed this to are saying its a sign of desparation on sonys part. They are likely closet xbots tho cause i can only see that they made a good choice in games. Whats the point of bundling games that cost the same as good games but suck?

Well obviously. But i can still cry about it cant i? Its my right, now excuse me while i shed a few tears.
    Sure go right ahead and do that.

Some people i showed this to are saying its a sign of desparation on sonys part. They are likely closet xbots tho cause i can only see that they made a good choice in games.
    Its pretty obvious that it is desperation on sony's part, they're loosing money so what else are they going to do?;

Whats the point of bundling games that cost the same as good games but suck?
    Its your opinion that those games suck (see I can do italics as well), some people might like those games, for instance I absolutely hate MGS 4, but most people would start an argument defending the game.

Wink wow its really a great bundle!

my gosh! what a bundle! its really a great choice specially if anyone will buy a ps3 to this kind of time ... i wish i had that kind of game bundles imagine killzone 2 plus mgs4 , pure action gaming!

anyways i think they are releasing this to lessen their stocks of ps3, because in some time of september they will announce the ps3 price cut and ps3 slim, and that too would be awesome!

Its not just my opinion, its the opinion of a great majority of the gaming community and will reflect in their sales and user reviews.

We might not be able to be certain its desperation or not but its unlikely that it is since this bundle will not last forever and will not come with every ps3 sold for the rest of its lifetime- only a very small percentage of the ps3s sold would be a result of this kind of bundle. They are probably just gettin rid of stock (and being kind or desperate, i dunno)

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News