Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

New PlayStation Plus Content, Free 90 Day Subscription Arrives

Sponsored Links
    SCEE Blog Manager James Gallagher has detailed the upcoming PlayStation Plus October through November content today, and announced that new subscribers are eligible for a free 90 day subscription that will be added on if they sign up for one year to Sony's premium service.

To quote: Hope you enjoyed September's PlayStation Plus content. Did you all work your way through all chapters of Sam and Max?

And how about the [Register or Login to view links] and [Register or Login to view links] demos and the very first [Register or Login to view links] exclusive beta, [Register or Login to view links]?

We're hoping to bring a lot more of this type of content very soon, so keep your eyes peeled for mid-month updates.

Before I detail the great content available in October and November, I just wanted to let you know about a new sign up offer that many of you have been asking for.

When you sign up for the 365 day subscription on October 6 when the [Register or Login to view links] updates, you get an extra 90 day subscription for free, not to mention all the free games and special offers.

Here's the list of content available to Plus members from October 6th - November 2nd:

PSN:
    Street Fighter 2 HD Remix

Minis:
    Aero Racing
    Yeti Sports

PSOne Classic:
    Kula World

Full Game Trial:
    Ferrari The Race Experience
    Tomb Raider Underworld

Exclusive Discounts:
    Burn Zombie Burn - 50% discount
    Trine - 50% discount
    Alien Breed: Impact - 20% discount
    Gravity Crash - 50% discount
    Ace Armstrong Vs. The Alien Scumbags - 20% - day 1 discount
    Shatter soundtrack and Dynamic Theme - 50% discount

Dynamic Themes:
    Exclusive Move 'Start the Party' theme
    Exclusive 'Halloween' theme

Premium avatars:
    Pain: Jarvis and Le Toot Avatars
    SingStar: Wannabe and Rising Star Avatars
    Exclusive Plus Halloween avatars
    Burn Zombie Burn PlayStation Home item

As before, you can rest assured that this is just the beginning; look out for some more exclusive, surprise treats coming in October and November.

And here is what you can expect to see from the 3rd November - 30th November:

PSN:
    Critter Crunch

Minis:
    Bloons
    Vempire

PSOne Classic:
    Syphon Filter

Full Game Trial: To be confirmed

Exclusive Discounts:
    Penny Arcade Parts 1 and 2 (buy one, get one free)
    Death Track (with Anarchy Racing bundled in free)
    Punisher: No Mercy (50%)
    Landit Bandit - 50% discount

Dynamic themes:
    Exclusive MUBI Theme
    Exclusive Shapes Theme

Premium avatars: To be confirmed

As you can see, the November list isn't quite complete because we are working on a couple of surprises that we hope to be able to announce this time next month. Keep your suggestions coming in - we are listening and we always do what we can.

New PlayStation Plus Content, Free 90 Day Subscription Arrives

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Big Grin

Sponsored Links
    On October 6, the planet blacked out for two minutes and 17 seconds. Some of those who survived saw their future.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sounds to me that this extra 90 days is just an incentive to sign up after so few people actually want to pay for this already great free service. It doesn't matter how much they give away with plus, the content they give is utter crap!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Utter garbage. Also the AC Brotherhood beta isn't a plus exclusive, I'm in it right now.

P.S. Its alright but only 2 maps and 1 game mode from the looks of it.

Quote Originally Posted by heartagram62 View Post
    utter crap!
    couldn't of said it better myself.

It seems Sony is better off just focusing on a free service and adding as much as possible to it. Live works great and is pretty awesome, but I'm not sure why I should pay Microsoft for the privilege of accessing my Netflix subscription via my 360. Sony should capitalize on the fact that the more people have access to your content, the more content you sell.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News