Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

New Metal Gear Solid 4 PS3 Box Lists Trophies, Support Incoming

Sponsored Links
    Update: According to [Register or Login to view links], Konami confirmed that the new Metal Gear Solid 4 PS3 box listing trophies is unfortunately a misprint.

Today PlayStationLifeStyle.net (linked above) reports that the new Metal Gear Solid 4 PS3 box lists PlayStation 3 Trophies concluding that long-awaited PS3 trophy support for the Konami title is incoming!

To quote: "The new "Greatest Hits" packaging for Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots is currently hitting retailers everywhere, and the rear of the game case offers much hope for trophies finally being enabled for the PS3 exclusive.

While this isn't a confirmation, and we have seen some mistakes on game cases in the past, it certainly offers a glimmer of hope for a MGS4 trophy patch.

On the rear of the new MGS4 Greatest Hits edition case reveals - as seen on all PS3 games - a short list of PlayStation Network features available in the title. The list shows it as having online multiplayer, voice chat and... trophies!"

New Metal Gear Solid 4 PS3 Box Lists Trophies, Support Incoming

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I like PlayStation 3 Trophies

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I was going to sell my ps3... now... I'll wait for this, I really hope they make an update.

Banned User
    trophy support now? I've already finished it 3 times, and I've got other games to play so I'm not going to play it a 4th time just for trophies.

I never played it because it ran sub-hd and had no trophy support.

Oh hell. Never played it, but this was one of the best PS3 titles which comes out early ! And now with Trophies, better than without it. So I'm going to do some (27955.2 MB) traffic.

sub hd? it plays at 1080p last time I checked, unless you have some elite ps3 that has higher resolutions then that.

I hope this does become a reality for MGS 4. Even though I've already beaten the game on every difficulty I'll still play it again simply because I'm a major fan of the Metal Gear series. If anything I wish Heavenly Sword, Need For Speed: Carbon and Saints Row 2 would also recieve updated trophy support. Its a shame that NFS: Carbon isn't even compatible to the XMB of the PS3.

Quote Originally Posted by croft72 View Post
    Its a shame that NFS: Carbon isn't even compatible to the XMB of the PS3.
    What do you mean by that

Quote Originally Posted by Skaper View Post
    I never played it because it ran sub-hd and had no trophy support.
    Sud-HD? Ive always played it on 1080p since the beginning.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News