Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

New Final Fantasy Versus XIII PS3 Trailer Revealed!

Sponsored Links
    Last night the Final Fantasy XIII PS3 demo was being streamed live.

Today, a trailer has been revealed of Final Fantasy Versus XIII. It comes at the end of the demo of Final Fantasy XIII.

At the end of the trailer, it states "for PLAYSTATION 3 only worldwide".

Check it out below, courtesy of GameTrailers.

Enjoy!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    For some strange reason it's not wanting to play on my system. Anyone else having this problem?

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    I can confirm it plays OK here, just checked the video above.. if the embedded version isn't working though for you give this link a try?

[Register or Login to view links]

this game is amazing, this one of the reason a bought the PS3 the i find out is was coming for the 360 but what the hell ps3 is great!!!

actually versus is ps3 only.

Awesome!

The thing that I look for in a game the most, "for PLAYSTATION 3 only worldwide".

I'm not sure what to expect. WIll it be a fighting game (due to Versus in it's name) or just another episode besides FF XIII. Or perhaps just an espansion?

Perhaps [Register or Login to view links] may clarify:

Quote Originally Posted by Wikipedia
    Final Fantasy Versus XIII is, according to its developers, a wholly independent story unfolding with different characters and a different visual design. Although it is set within the same Final Fantasy XIII universe, it is unrelated to any other entry within the compilation and is thus neither a sequel nor a prequel to any other entries in Fabula Nova Crystallis: Final Fantasy XIII.
    Wikipedia cited [Register or Login to view links] as its reference for that information.

I'm excited to learn more about these games, because as it is I feel like I'm waiting for FF7 all over again. Which is to say, like a 12 year old fanboy.

Time to upgrade! Even with no release date to go by, i'mma have to start saving for a 32" or more 1080 lcd. If ffxiii was made to push the ps3 hardware 100% then i'm sure the game will be in full 1080p and my lil 22" lcd isn't worthy of such a game. Luckly lcd panels are getting cheap, and seriously, no one should even attempt to play this at 720p or below

Quote Originally Posted by mofokid View Post
    If ffxiii was made to push the ps3 hardware 100% then i'm sure the game will be in full 1080p and my lil 22" lcd isn't worthy of such a game. Luckly lcd panels are getting cheap, and seriously, no one should even attempt to play this at 720p or below
    I'm sure that final fantasy XIII won't be in full hd. Even Killzone 2 or LBP doesn't have full hd so why would FF have?

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News