Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Naughty Dog Releases Multiplayer Skins for Uncharted 2 on PS3

Sponsored Links
    Recently Naughty Dog has released two new multiplayer skins for Uncharted 2 on Sony's PS3 entertainment system.

The two skins feature characters from the motion comic, Uncharted: The Eye of Indra, Rika Raja and Daniel Pinkerton.

If you want to pick them up, the bundle is priced at $5.90 NZD according to Overmind.co.nz (linked above).

Unfortunately, it looks like it's only available via the PAL PlayStation Store.

To quote: "The two skins are Rika Raja and Daniel Pinkerton from the motion comic, Uncharted: The Eye of Indra. The bundle also includes all four episodes of Uncharted: The Eye of Indra, so you can familiarize yourself with the new characters.

The whole bundle is available for $5.90 NZD."

Naughty Dog Releases Multiplayer Skins for Uncharted 2 on PS3

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    Great, but these skins should be free

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Can't buy them in the EU Store.. Are they US region only? Or have they yet to be released ?

i've seen several skins online that i cant figure out where they came from, its all starting to make sense now... lol. im thinking about starting a uc2 multi player thread, so if you like the taste of grenades add me @ psnid : lil_buddy_lee

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News