Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Naughty Dog: PlayStation Heroes Skin Pack Now Available on PS3

Sponsored Links
    Naughty Dog has announced that their PlayStation Heroes Skin Pack DLC is now available for Sony's PS3 entertainment system.

This is the first downloadable content for Uncharted 2 that is available on the PlayStation Network Store for everyone around the world to purchase.

To quote: "The PlayStation Heroes features seven key characters from your favorite first-party PS3 games from the last fourteen months-inFAMOUS, Killzone 2, and Resistance 2.

By downloading the PlayStation Heroes Skin Pack, you'll get a chance to use Cole, Evil Cole, Zeke, Sev, a Helghast soldier, Nathan Hale or a Chimera out into the competitive multiplayer modes of UNCHARTED 2 (and hopefully surprise a few people you're playing against).

The Pack is priced in the US at $4.99. If you're reading from outside the United States, check your local PlayStation Network Store for your local pricing.

Since this was our first attempt at importing characters from other games and engines into the Naughty Dog Engine that powers UNCHARTED 2, I hit up one of our lead character artists to help me coordinate and produce some nice high-resolution renders of all these characters from within our tools pipeline.

We put all the character renders in [Register or Login to view links] you to check out or download for your own personal use.

I have to say, all these models look pretty amazing. I hope everyone at Sucker Punch, Guerrilla Games, and Insomniac think so too!"

Naughty Dog: PlayStation Heroes Skin Pack Now Available on PS3

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I may get this just so i can play as the Helghast soldier or Chimera.

Pity they did not bundle it with a new multiplayer map.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Where is our GoW3 dynamic themes?!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Those look really good. Makes you want to play Resistance or InFamous with the UC2 engine...

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News