Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Naughty Dog Kicks Off Uncharted 2 PS3 Double Cash Weekend

Sponsored Links
    This weekend Arne announced that Naughty Dog is kicking off an Uncharted 2: Among Thieves PS3 multiplayer double cash holiday weekend!

To quote: "For the next 5 days, the per-match limit on earned cash will be $150,000. That's not a typo-we're running the Double Cash weekend a day longer than typical for a holiday weekend. Make the most of it!

It goes without saying that this is probably a good time to get a leg up on your run to [Register or Login to view links]. I know I'll be checking into multiplayer to get a jump on gaining levels.

Double Cash Weekend:

Starts: Friday, July 2, 2010 at 10:00 AM PDT
    Ends: Wednesday, July 7, 2010 at 10:00 AM PDT"

Naughty Dog Kicks Off Uncharted 2 PS3 Double Cash Weekend

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Smile

Sponsored Links
    Lolz... now i can earn my level 53 very easy.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Wow, just seen this. I might have to dust off the game after 6 months since I stopped, lol. I got burnt out at Level 57 doing 98% all Co-Op's. I was #1 in the world when I left with a K/D ratio of 67.0 with some 89,000 kills and 1100 deaths. Which at least 500 of those deaths came via a freakin teammate in a team kill.

Edit: I guess I won't be playing after all. I've gotten a Sycn error message the last two days trying to get in. Typical ND, lol... Same thing happen on the games very first double points weekend. Then ND came out with a statement saying sorry about that. Then they came out with another one to make up for it.
    Last edited by ZBlacktt; 07-05-2010 at 09:36 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News