Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Naughty Dog Announces Uncharted 3 PS3 Update v1.01 Now Live

Sponsored Links
    Today EvangM of Naughty Dog has announced that the Uncharted 3 / Subway PS3 multi-player update v1.01 is now live with details outlined below.

To quote: Subway/Uncharted MP Patch 1.01 is now live! Changes include the following:

• Fixed a bug which would cause players to stop accumulating cash and items purchased
    • Fixed a bug that could cause the player to lock up accessing the Friends list, or when a Friend joined them
    • Removed Team Objective and Plunder kills from being tabulated against the Kills/Deaths Leaderboard (all kill/death stats are still kept locally for the player)
    • Leaderboards will be completely reset soon to coincide with the above change
    • Microphone icon will now appear in the Multiplayer lobby to indicate who is using a mic
    • Fixed a bug in which switched control schemes were not being saved properly
    • Players will no longer able to join a party that is in the Find Game function or actively in a game (was causing various issues with players not being pulled into games properly)
    • European and American players will be re-integrated into the same play lists with this patch

Naughty Dog Announces Uncharted 3 PS3 Update v1.01 Now Live

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Coming quick, better decide which PS3 to update to 3.72 (slim kmeaw or 60gb 3.15 phat)!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Heh, very true indeed! Decisions, decisions...

That would be cool if the update used the old keys. Wishful thinking I guess

Sorry gbest0586, the update requires fw 3.60.

I watched some multiplayer gameplay on youtube of Uncharted 3, looks better than I expected it to be. I'm pretty sure the update is 3.70.

No HeyManHRU, the update requires 3.60 fw. You can take it with Another New Update Software application, just type NPUA70180 to get the update. I played uncharted 3 multiplayer last Saturday, it is a great game!

Well I would assume most updates from now on are 3.70, my bad. I'll probably pick this game up when I can play 3.60+ games.

its only the online mp update isn't it.. the beta one.. the game isn't out yet.. i dl it on my ps3 but haven't played yet.. i'll do it right now.. i'm not that keen on the mp aspect of this type of game... the sp campaign is where its at baby.. LOL

well i just played it and as i expected it sucks.. it's not what i'm into for a fps.. what a bog of a game..
    Last edited by elser1; 10-11-2011 at 03:37 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Been playing for a week or so now, multiplayer is great been having some great laughs on it with mates, would recommend. By the way its not a first person shooter its a third person shooter, i love those.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News