Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

MotorStorm: Pacific Rift Demo Gets Limited Release Next Week

Sponsored Links
    Sony's semi-official blog ThreeSpeech has just heard that a demo of MotorStorm: Pacific Rift will be available to a few select people next Thursday.

Apparently, some gamers will be chosen at random to receive an e-mail with a voucher code to download the demo. The Demo will be available to everyone else next month.

To quote: ThreeSpeech has just heard that a demo of hotly anticipated off-road racer, MotorStorm: Pacific Rift (as if we need to explain what MSPR is to you guys...) will be made available to a lucky few next Thursday. Some of you lucky lucky people will be selected at random to receive an email with a voucher code allowing you to download the demo, with it being made available to everyone else next month.

We’re expecting more details on this next week so keep checking back. Sadly ThreeSpeech can’t do anything to increase your chances of being chosen, but you know we would if we could... More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Are they going to have the monster trucks in the demo? If so, then i hope i get chosen

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    man, I hope I get chosen, I really enjoyed the first one, the online was good too. well, lets just have hope that some people here get chosen!

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News