Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ahh, 500k is so little for the world to recieve, not including europe. im shocked that japan only gets 100k, will that be enough for them? and mainly north america gets 400k. geeze, i can just imagine the ebay prices being outrageous.
    do you think the demand will still be very high around february/march when the 2nd batch is due? ex, will there be long lines still and preorders

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by xboxing View Post
    A recent article by Maximum PC placed the Blu Ray playability, against HD-DVD, Blu Ray lagged, and skipped, and gave hiccups... but played the movie, nonetheless.
    That doesn't sound good

The bad news just keeps coming....

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ahh, when it rains, it pours. hopefully the blu ray technology will be developed further and perfect the laggyness and hiccups. since maximum was testing the movies, does this mean that the games are gonna skip and lagg too? or is it just for the movies? what can we assume

Quote Originally Posted by mk6 View Post
    ahh, when it rains, it pours. hopefully the blu ray technology will be developed further and perfect the laggyness and hiccups. since maximum was testing the movies, does this mean that the games are gonna skip and lagg too? or is it just for the movies? what can we assume
    It is absolutely unacceptable for BluRay movies and games to lag. Sony is really crossing the line

If BluRay needed time to be refined they should have just used a regular DVD drive for games and made an add on later. What's the point in rushing out technology that doesn't even work properly.....
    Last edited by NiNJA; 09-11-2006 at 05:58 AM

hmm, i agree that they shouldnt be rushing out this new technology if it doesnt work to its full potential. i hope regular dvd based games wont skip too :[
    the news regarding the ps3 is beginning to seem alot negative. and the price for the ps3 doesnt seem to fit the profile of what we've been hearing about parts of the ps3

Its just downright silly to think they will release a console that would have any of those symptoms.

As much as all the haters would like you to think Sonys that ignorant, they arn't that stupid. No self respecting company in the world would release a game console that has games and movies skipping on it.

These claims just keep getting more and more redicilous...

Quote Originally Posted by mk6 View Post
    hmm, i agree that they shouldnt be rushing out this new technology if it doesnt work to its full potential. i hope regular dvd based games wont skip too :[
    the news regarding the ps3 is beginning to seem alot negative. and the price for the ps3 doesnt seem to fit the profile of what we've been hearing about parts of the ps3
    Exactly. It just makes me want to sell mine if/when I get one. I hope that everything gets fixed in time for the launch.....

For real , me too i cant wait to get my hands on the PS3 in november!

Great Post! It makes a change to hear some positive comments about the PS3 capabilities.

I will confess to having been a Sony fanboy since the original Playstation, but have been very disheartened with Sony over the way they have treated us Europeans with the delayed launches of PS2, PSP and now PS3.

With all the negative press and the recent announcement of delaying the PS3 until next year in Europe I have been seriously considering the competition (not just the XBox 360 but Wii too). This article has given me enough hope that the PS3 is worth waiting for…Thank you

lol i want ps3 nooow

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News