Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

ModNation Racers PS3 Beta Final Lap is This Weekend

Sponsored Links
    SCEE's European Product Manager Liam Quigley has announced that this weekend marks the final lap for the ModNation Racers PS3 Beta.

To quote: So this is the LAST WEEKEND you will be able to play the ModNation Beta. Sadly all good things have to come to an end.

For those of you who got on to the Beta and only had a quick play I would suggest you go back and just revisit the Madness and see how creative your fellow ModNation fans have been.

From some awesome wild and wacky race tracks that have completely blown my mind to some of the most amazingly creative Mods and Karts.

All I can say is thank you for testing the game and being so creative with a small amount of tools.

Finally, last week on the blog I challenged you to create a few more PlayStation Characters. You guys surprised even me with the most amazing Buzz, Jak and Daxter creations I've ever seen.

Well done guys you did me proud. Enjoy your last weekend of playing.

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links

Thumbs Up

Sponsored Links
    This game is awesome. I must have it when the full version is released.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I am still wondering why there isn't a "Little Big Racing" Game in the works... I think it would be awesome to play as sackboy in these games. No offense, but the character creation looks stupid on this game... Still, Being a racing fan I am definitely going to buy this.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News